Ch 98

Jiang Xuening left.

Before going out, he still didn't forget to turn around and take the kit that Xie Wei put on the table earlier.

Lu Xianli rubbed his chin outside and pondered for a long time, but he still walked in: "Hey, why are you still getting angry?"

Xie Wei sat on the edge of the table and closed his eyes. Only then did the hustle and bustle of the world completely recede from his mind.

Enough happened today.

Lu Xian was in the mansion early this morning, listening to the movement next door at any time, how could he not know what happened? It's just that he has nothing to do with the Yongyi Hou Mansion, sympathy is sympathy, and embarrassment is embarrassment, but he can look at this matter very calmly--

This is a good thing for them.

To a certain extent, he hoped that Xie Wei would be as calm as himself, but it was a pity that he dared not say this.

Xie Wei didn't speak for a long time.

Lu Xian thought about it, and didn't think about how to speak for a while.

However, after a while, Xie Wei called out: "Daoqin."

Daoqin in the dark corner outside the door came in silently at this moment, raised his eyes to look at Xie Wei: "Sir?"

Xie Wei's gaze was extremely quiet, and he only said: "Try to find out where Gong Yicheng is, and ask someone to come over to explain."

Please come, Gongyicheng? !

Lu Xian was suddenly a little nervous, and faintly felt that there was a strange danger hidden in Xie Wei's words, so he couldn't hold back and said, "Aren't you and him always in good company?"

Xie Wei ignored him, paused, and said, "I'll find Dingfei later."

Now it was Daoqin's turn to be surprised.

Xie Wei sat still, no one knew what he was thinking, he just said: "It's time to use him."

Flower Street and Liu Lane, Qin Building and Chu Pavilion.

The most famous place in the capital is Zuiyuefang. At night, it is full of dazzling flowers, cups and cups intertwined, the sound of silk and bamboo accompanied by the fragrance of clothes and shadows on the temples. It is a gentle town, a golden cave.

But now it is noon.

After the snow fell, the streets were quiet. Occasionally, a young servant girl who went out to run errands for the girls hurried past the road with an umbrella, leaving a series of footprints, and knocked on the back doors of various brothels.

In the room of girl Hongjian in Zuiyuefang, a soft couch is covered with thick mink fur, and the pink gauze curtain is fragrant from the fragrance, and it falls softly to the ground. Two exquisite robes are scattered on the rosewood pedals.

A long sword was inserted into the painting jar askew with the hilt attached.

I don't know who or what girl knocked over while serving tea and water outside, provoking mother's harsh scolding, and finally woke up the sleepy and lazy person on the soft couch.

A firm and powerful arm stretched out from the warm brocade quilt, and the man lying on the soft couch slowly opened his eyes. It turned out to be a pair of romantic and affectionate peach blossom eyes, and there was a charming ruffian in the eyes.

He stared at the sky light coming in through the window for a long time.

Miss Hongjian had already woken up, and she was leaning against him at this moment, smiling softly: "My lord is sleeping well."