Chapter 6

Sitting outside, Jiang Xuening was thinking about the affairs of Yan Lin, Zhou Yinzhi and others in her previous life, but she didn't pay much attention to the voices inside.

There was only a sound of the curtain, and when he looked up, Jiang Boyou had already come out.

She immediately stood up, first bowed politely, said "I have seen my father", and then said: "It is a daughter who is incompetent and ashamed to disturb my father for such trivial things..."

Not to mention how comfortable Jiang Boyou felt at this moment, he waved his hands and said, "The servants in your yard are not like servants, and the master is not like a master. It should have been accepted long ago..."

"Ahem!"

Before he finished speaking, Chang Zhuo immediately coughed twice beside him.

Jiang Boyou glanced at him, saw him slightly shaking his head at him, and suddenly came to his senses.

It's been four years since this girl Xiao Xiao came back to the mansion, what she looks like, adults like them can see in their eyes.

Doesn't she know that the maid in the house has dirty hands and feet?

Obviously aware of it.

But these servants, no matter how excessive they are behind the scenes, in front of her, the second girl is long and the second girl is short. They surround her like stars and the moon, and hold her in their hands, as if she is the only one in this world. unique existence.

She also indulged these people.

In the final analysis, this child was brought back from the farm, Wanniang is gone, she is not close to the Meng family, and there is no one she knew in Beijing when she first came here, she looks pampered on the outside, but she is fragile on the inside And sensitive.

The weaker it is inside, the more it needs external things to support it.

After all, Jiang Boyou is a person who can achieve the third rank in the court, not to mention that he is in charge of such a crucial real job as the Ministry of Household Affairs. He can understand many things and many people, and this daughter is of course no exception.

So in the past days, even when he saw her pampering the servants in that room, he advised Mrs. Meng not to treat her first, lest she would hurt Xiaoning's heart if she didn't cook well, and she would feel that the house was targeting her. she.

Today, she didn't know what offended her, so she wanted to make a move and find him.

But the more so, the less he can show his enthusiasm for this matter.

It's okay if she manages people by herself, but if someone else hurriedly intervenes and scolds the people in her room, maybe she has to think too much, and others will scold for her, and the matter will not be done when the anger dissipates .

Jiang Boyou thought about it, it would be better to retreat and advance, and suddenly changed his words: "However, you are quite protective of them on weekdays, and I think you have served them well. It is also common for servants in the mansion to have dirty hands and feet, but you want to come Looking for your father to help you uphold justice, and you have to take care of the people in the house. In fact, it's just a matter of dealing with it in the house, how can you make such a big fuss and go to war?"

What a smooth and natural turn.

Jiang Xuening listened, looked at Jiang Boyou quietly for a while, and saw the clue, she just turned around: "Father is also right, it's because the daughter didn't think carefully, so let's go back to the house and let the daughter take care of herself?"