Ch 70

Xie Wei really looked at her for a long time.

Jiang Xuening felt that his eyes were a little cold.

Xie Wei unexpectedly asked: "Does Yan Lin know?"

Although he never asked clearly, Jiang Xuening could probably guess that Xie Wei knew about her relationship with Yan Lin, or in other words, Yan Lin's thoughts about her. At first, I thought that this person was a little too lenient, but when I thought of the guess You Fangyin had raised for me in the previous life, I felt that if the guess was true, it was understandable for Xie Wei to care about this matter.

As for Yan Lin...

He probably doesn't know that she likes Zhang Zhe, after all, how long has it been since she was reborn? But even if those words were not uttered on the day of the towering tower, Yan Lin understood. It was just that he didn't want to hear her say it with his own ears, so he told her not to speak.

Xie Wei twitched the corners of his lips, and smiled slightly: "If I were Yan Lin, I would have peeled off your skin and pulled out your rebellious body. I have never heard that you knew Zhang Zhe in the past, but in the past, I was born in secret. Admiration, it may not be wishful thinking when I saw you today. You like people, but people may not be able to climb up to you."

Jiang Xuening listened to the first half of the sentence but felt terrified.

Hearing the latter sentence, he almost jumped up, a little annoyed: "You're the only one who can climb high, what nonsense are you talking about!"

It looks like someone has stepped on its tail, and it looks like it has teeth and claws.

Xie Wei saw that she was not used to it.

He looked back deeply, and he was as silent as a cold pool: "I just said a word, and you jumped. You are so impatient, and you expose your weaknesses in a few words. It is you, Ning Er, who think that Xie Wei is a kind person. Is it trustworthy enough, or do you think that everyone in the world is kind, and you don't defend against anyone?"

Jiang Xuening suddenly shivered.

Xie Wei said calmly: "If I were you, whoever I like would be hidden in my heart forever. I would neither say it out loud nor teach others to know it. If I meet you today, I won't treat you for the time being; To deal with you, to deal with you, let's make things difficult for Zhang Zhe first. Then you can see how the words 'harming others and harming yourself' are written. You deserve to be able to play with Yan Lin, as stupid as stupid."

He had never spoken so unceremoniously.

Jiang Xuening didn't even think that he would reprimand her, she just scolded herself, even Yan Lin scolded her together, she just stared at him blankly for a while, and felt that there was nothing wrong with what he said: She was so happy and confused, she actually showed her heart in front of Xie Wei ?

But looking back, it was clearly Xie Wei who saw through it before she admitted it.

Suddenly, I felt scared in my heart.

Xie Wei was just scaring her, so that she could earnestly improve her memory. Seeing that she was finally scared, she knew that she had listened to what he said. Although he didn't know why, he became more and more unhappy, but he didn't have time to spend more time here. waste.

He directly handed over the lantern and handed it to her.

Only said: "It's too late, let's go back."

Jiang Xuening took over the palace lantern, but there was only one lantern, subconsciously wanted to ask "What about you", but Xie Wei had already turned his back with his hands behind his back, and walked along the high palace wall towards the exit of the palace went.