Ch 79

Jiang Xuening basically didn't sleep all night, and only thought about going to Fengchen Hall to attend classes at dawn until dawn, so she forced herself to forget the discomfort that this palace brought to her, and took a nap.

But not even an hour.

The more the royal family, the stricter the rules. Jiang Xuening can have such things as sleeping late in the palace, but it is rare for Shen Zhiyi in the palace. After living in the palace for many years, when it was time to get up, she didn't need the maids to call her. She opened her eyes and got up to be washed and dressed by the palace maids. She was obviously used to it.

It was probably because she had vented herself by crying last night, but when she woke up this morning, apart from a little swollen eye sockets, she had regained her former vigor.

Not only did she wash herself, but she also directed the palace staff to serve Jiang Xuening.

Jiang Xuening didn't sleep well the night before, and after all the hard work last night, she became even more tired, but it was rare for Shen Zhiyi to regain her smile, and it was not easy to show it to let her see the clues, which ruined her rare good mood. Therefore, he forcibly ignored the sudden tense feeling coming from the temples on both sides, with a smile on his lips, while talking to Shen Zhiyi, while accepting the service of the palace people.

The palace servants in Yangzhi Zhai did not serve the daily life.

But Jiang Xuening was a queen in her previous life, so she didn't feel uncomfortable being served by the palace people. It was only when she handed the brocade handkerchief back to the hand of the palace maid very naturally, and subconsciously waved her hand to tell them to retreat, that a chill came up from under her feet, making her shudder.

Shen Zhiyi hadn't noticed anything unusual yet.

The female officer serving in the dormitory glanced at Jiang Xuening, but asked her with some embarrassment: "Your Highness, you stayed in the palace last night on a whim, but the palace people haven't gone to Yang Zhizhai to pick up the clothes that Jiang Bandu often wears." skirt, I don't know now..."

What should I wear?

Shen Zhiyi also looked back, at this moment Jiang Xuening was standing over there wearing only a snow-white tunic, with a beautiful face facing the sky, probably just woke up, looking quite sick, very much like those in the paintings of officials A sickly beauty with frowning frowns.

It's so beautiful.

Her eyes lit up, and she immediately said to the female official: "Ning Ning's stature is about the same as mine, so it's best to wear mine! Come on, Ning Ning, I'll pick out the best looking one for you!"

Jiang Xuening:? ? ?

She was still thinking about the pampering habit she had developed in Kunning Palace, she didn't even pay attention to what they were saying, before she could react, she was dragged by Shen Zhiyi to sit in front of the makeup mirror.

Next, listen to Shen Zhiyi's greetings from left to right.

For a while, he called this maid to paint her eyebrows, and for a while, he called that maid to bring back a new palace attire, and then she opened her own dowry, ruby ​​earrings, cloisonne bracelet, and gestured at Jiang Xuening.

Jiang Xuening was a little dumbfounded for a moment, she just felt that Shen Zhiyi was like a little girl who suddenly got a doll, and she must dress her up beautifully before she would give up.

She was a little sleepy, so she had no energy to stop her.

Simply stand up for a while and sit down for a while, let her fiddle with it.