Ch 135

In the early morning of the next day, a thin layer of skylight shone on the steps.

There seemed to be some small movements in the house.

The knife, zither and sword book had already been prepared by someone for washing, and they waited outside, but they didn't dare to go in when they heard it, because they didn't know if Xie Wei had woken up.

Until I heard a sudden question from inside: "What time is it?"

Jianshu replied: "Chen Zheng is at a moment."

There was silence for a while, and then said: "Come in."

When Xie Wei opened his eyes early in the morning, he only felt that the light came in through the window paper, and his eyes were blurred. He raised his hand and sat up on his forehead, only to realize that he had slept until dawn.

The cold candles are gone, and there is some residual warmth in the room.

Looking into the corner, the Emei is quietly placed on the piano table, as if no one has touched it.

When Jianshu and Daoqin came in, he had already got up and asked, "When did Ning Er leave last night?"

Jianshu said: "About Haishi."

Xie Wei was silent for a while, but in the end he didn't say anything, just changed his clothes, washed his hands, and ate some porridge and rice.

Now that the Tianjiao Rebellion has subsided, they will stay in Tongzhou for two days, and after taking care of the follow-up matters, it is time to leave for Beijing. However, there was a heavy snow at dusk yesterday, and the ground was covered with piles. The people below reported that the official road from Tongzhou to the capital was buried by heavy snow and falling rocks, and it was still being cleared. In addition, Zhang Zhe, Xiao Ye and most of the surviving soldiers were all wounded. After hearing the report, Xie Wei ordered to go down and stay in Tongzhou for two days.

All the officials, big and small, heard that there were people coming from Beijing early yesterday, and they all took the opportunity to pay respects today.

Originally a clean entrance of the Shangqing Temple, the traffic is like flowing water and the horses are like a dragon, so it is very lively.

After Jiang Xuening slipped out of Xie Wei's room last night, she intended to drop by to see Zhang Zhe, but when she passed by his door, she saw that the lights and candles were extinguished, and it was pitch black. After a good night's sleep, I put up with it and didn't bother.

As soon as she woke up the next day, she went to look for it.

Zhang Zhe's complexion is naturally better than yesterday, but he is used to being taciturn, and the two of them are out of danger, and they are no longer in a situation where they can engage in rights and interests and depend on each other on the road, so Ren Jiang Xuening is eloquent, and he doesn't know What to say to this boring gourd. Zhang Zhe strictly abides by the etiquette, not to mention the doctor's order to let him rest well, and Jiang Xuening can't be too disturbing, so he had to watch it once in the morning and once in the evening.

Zhang Zhe didn't know what to think.

She herself only feels very satisfied, but she doesn't look homesick at all, she is happy all day long, smiling all the time, and everyone in the Shangqing Temple feels comfortable seeing her.

It's just that the sky is not beautiful.

Officials from Tongzhou came to pay homage for two days, Xie Wei also started to take care of the mess after the battle to wipe out the Tianjiao, and discussed the matter with Xiao Yuan several times, and was about to leave.