Ch 104

When Jiang Xuening left from the Shuxiang Inn, she finally felt relieved.

From the beginning to the end, she never declared her family background, but only asked Ren Weizhi a lot of questions, and also chatted with him about the scenery of Sichuan, learned about the situation of the salt field, and occasionally mentioned You Fangyin, and at the same time secretly observed Ren Weizhi. look.

I have to say, You Fangyin is a girl who is as stupid as she is stupid, and her intuition is really not bad.

Although he inherited the family business after repeated failures in the imperial examinations, Ren Weizhi was a scholar after all, with a gentle manner and a good education, not a cunning philistine like a businessman.

Don't say it's just a fake marriage, even a real husband is also qualified.

When waiting for the carriage again, she glanced back at the still lit lamp upstairs in the inn, and finally put on a relaxed smile sincerely.

But like this, he first went to see You Fangyin in Jinyiwei's cell, and then went to the Shuxiang Inn to talk to Ren Weizhi. There was a lot of delay on the way, and when he returned to Jiang's mansion, it was already dark.

Jiang Boyou and Mrs. Meng waited anxiously in the room.

The servants in the mansion carried a lantern all the way to Jiang Xuening to the front of the house, and she walked in, bowed first and apologized, saying: "My daughter did some business on the way, and she came back very late, which made her parents worry."

Mengshi opened her mouth and wanted to say something.

But he didn't expect Jiang Boyou to take the lead, saying: "Just after the incident of the Yongyihou's residence, the government even arrested a group of rebels from the Tianjiao. Now no one in the capital dares to go out. You are so late at night. Still strolling outside, what are you talking about!"

Jiang Xuening lowered her eyes and said nothing.

Mrs. Meng sighed, and her attitude towards Jiang Xuening is rare and happy now, and she actually persuaded Jiang Boyou: "There are such big things inside and outside the palace, you are so frightened, don't scare the children right now. Yes. Didn't you still say you want to ask about the situation in the palace?"

Jiang Boyou just gave up.

He also waited for a long time for Jiang Xuening not to return, so he got a little anxious and got angry, but he didn't mean to scold her, so he quickly calmed down and asked her what was going on in the palace.

The first is to dismiss the companions;

The second is to leave Jiang Xuehui alone.

Both Jiang Boyou and the Meng family knew that there was a big happy event in the palace. Wen Jieyu from Pixiang Palace was pregnant and promoted to Wen Zhaoyi. They also heard that Jiang Xuehui was rewarded for her meritorious service, but they didn't know the specific details and the reason.

Jiang Xuening recounted the scenes in the plum garden one by one.

Including the fact that Yao Xi was unlucky, Jiang Xuehui was rewarded and Wen Zhaoyi favored him.

Jiang Boyou said: "It may not be a good thing."

Mrs. Meng also sighed: "Mu Xiuyu will be destroyed by the forest wind, so it's a bit eye-catching."

Jiang Xuening thought in her heart that you underestimated Jiang Xuehui's ability too much.

It's just that she thought so in her heart, but she didn't say it.