Ch 196

"..."

Her response was a long silence.

Although Xie Wei's face was pale, his body was slightly tense as he leaned against the dark rock, his calm posture was like a beast ready to go, and his sharp eyes suddenly fell towards her like a sword.

Jiang Xuening didn't take it seriously.

She waited for a long time, but she saw that although Xie Wei's face was extremely ugly, he slowly clenched the bow and arrow in the other hand, showing no real intention of taking any action.

So there was a "sneer".

I forgive him for not being able to do such a thing, and I don't bother to care about him anymore, so I walked straight towards the forest beside the stream, leaving only one sentence: "I'll go find something to eat."

The world is really strange.

In her previous life, she had nowhere to go, so she made a special trip to pick up soup at night, and recommended herself as a pillow mat to the grand master who sat high in the hall, but the man smiled at her like smoke and dust, asking her to "respect herself"; in this life, she has self-knowledge, This glorious saint avoids like a snake and a scorpion, but unexpectedly, his ghost lingers inexplicably, and it is her turn to sneer.

Jiang Xuening had just one thought in her mind-

What nonsense!

Although there are few people in this vast mountain, it is not that there is no food.

When she was young on the farm, she liked to play around.

I know what I can eat and what I can't.

I didn't dare to go too deep along the stream. I just searched at the edge of the forest. I was lucky. I found a few edible berries that I could pick off by tiptoe.

She took a bite and carried the rest in her arms.

Although the time for this trip was not long, it was not short. When I came back, I saw a hare that had been skinned and cleaned of dirt on the rock, and there was a **** smell from the mountain stream flowing below. On the side, the blood on an arrow has not been wiped dry, apparently it was pulled from the unlucky hare not long ago. And he himself sat casually by the newly lit fire, holding a short knife in his hand, and was slowly cutting off the branches and leaves growing on a hard bamboo node.

That dagger...

Jiang Xuening had never seen her on the way.

But a long time ago, she had seen it, and even used it.

Walking over, she put down the berries in her arms. She glanced at the skinned rabbit and frowned secretly, but she didn't say anything. She just sat by the fire and picked up the berries she had gnawed before. , Said: "Sir, this knife has not been changed for several years."

Xie Wei didn't say anything, he cut the bamboo, then took the hare and put it on.

Jiang Xuening looked away: "Aren't you more comfortable being a cook than tossing around in the court?"

Xie Wei glanced at her, but still didn't answer.

Jiang Xuening stopped talking.

At this moment, the sky was already bright, and the two of them were exhausted and hungry after fleeing for a night, so they just sat quietly by the fire, looking at the rabbit that was gradually being licked by the flames.

Everything seemed quiet.

It seemed that the turbulent undercurrent and tit-for-tat confrontation not long ago had never happened at all.