Ch 171

After that day, there were rumors in the Imperial Academy that Jiang Boyou, the minister of the household department, and Xie Wei, the prince's junior teacher, had a quarrel over an examination answer sheet, which seemed to involve some kind of ethics. The Jiang Shilang, who was always kind to others, had an almost livid face, and even sneered at Xie Wei a couple of times in displeasure, only saying "how can that be so, how can it be so", and walked away.

No one wants to go anywhere else.

After all, how could a person like Master Xie who is as bright as the moon and with a good character have something to do with some "ethical principles"?

However, after Jiang Boyou and Xie Wei broke up unhappy after having a conversation, a cloud of cloud was buried in his heart, and he vaguely felt that it was definitely not a good thing for his daughter to be favored by such a high-ranking person. Moreover, Xie Wei's face changed so quickly before and after the event that he simply doubted whether this person was the same person as the Xie Ju'an he had known in the past.

After thinking about it again and again, he went to talk to Jiang Xuening when he came back that day.

After Jiang Xuening came to her senses in the afternoon, she had already started ordering the servant girl to re-count what she had, and wrote back to You Fangyin, intending to leave for Sichuan this month. It's just right that Jiang Boyou sent someone to invite her.

In the study, Chang Zhuo, who was waiting beside Jiang Boyou, served tea and retreated.

Only the father and daughter were left in the room.

Jiang Boyou pondered for a while before opening his mouth: "Ning girl, your sister's marriage is now settled, and you will only be married in two days. I think you don't seem to like to go out much since you came back from the palace companion. Man The son of the wealthy Xungui family in the capital, except for the son of Dingfei who is really not very good, I wonder if there is any one you like? It's time for the family to make a plan for you."

Sure enough, when she was old, the family began to worry about her marriage.

Jiang Xuening picked up the tea, lowered her head and only saw her shaking eyes reflected in the cup and the sparkle in her eyes, the face that first came to mind was cold and solemn, but it didn't bring her much tenderness Desire, but there is a faint tingling pain.

With a trembling hand, she slowly put down the teacup.

Jiang Boyou looked at her expression, and quickly said: "Father is not in a hurry to betroth you to someone. If you have a good time with that prince Dingfei, and his problems of drinking and drinking and being cynical can be cured, and if you really like it, you can do it too." No, no..."

Jiang Xuening laughed: "Father is worrying too much, I don't like this person."

Jiang Boyou breathed a sigh of relief, and thought that if she liked Xiao Dingfei, he might as well be Xie Wei!

He continued to ask, "So you really have someone you like?"

Of course there are.

It's a pity that the person she likes doesn't seem to like her.

Jiang Xuening felt that she shouldn't answer this question, so she simply didn't answer it, and said bluntly: "Father, my daughter doesn't want to talk about marriage right now. Things are bothering me in Beijing, so my daughter plans to go to Shuzhong this month to get married." Relax."

"Nonsense!"

Jiang Boyou was so taken aback that his eyes widened, and he couldn't believe what he heard.