Ch 139

There really are assassins!

Jiang Xuening had just returned to her car, and there was a mess of hacking and killing outside, which really surprised her. It's just that she has seen Xie Wei's siege and suppression of Tianjiao in the Qing Dynasty before, and she has seen such merciless scenes. Now that this team of assassins is coming, she is not very afraid.

What's more, those assassins all headed towards Xiao Dingfei.

Who would have thought that there were people in the woods next to it?

A group of people are quite unable to deal with it.

Fortunately, Jianshu was just guarding outside the nearby car, and found out the clue in time, stopped before Xiao Dingfei's car was driving, the long sword was out of its sheath, and it was swung with extreme force, not just the "martial arts" that Xie Weixian casually said Superficial, know some swords" as simple as that!

"Dang bang bang bang", a chaotic sound!

There were screams from time to time in the arena.

The muddy ground outside the woods was covered with blood in a short while, and people fell down one after another.

The kung fu of these assassins is actually very good, and they are extremely ruthless, completely desperate. As soon as he found that Jianshu was sticking to Xiao Dingfei's car, three or five people came up and raised their knives at him, they surrounded him and made him unable to get away.

The other two came from the flanks.

The black scarf covers the face, only revealing a pair of eyes, and the cold light flickers, which is shocking at first sight.

The two raised their knives and stabbed into the carriage!

"Hiss!"

The car curtain was suddenly cut open a huge hole.

Xiao Dingfei was trapped in the car. Although he was a fool, he was carrying a sword. He had pulled it out and held it in his hand when he learned that there was an assassin. At this moment when the assassin's knife came in, he immediately blocked it with his sword. !

Immediately afterwards, two "poofs" were heard.

The two eagle-feathered arrows hit almost at the same time, piercing through the eyebrows of the two assassins with incomparable accuracy, piercing through the two heads!

Xiao Dingfei looked outside-

In the shadow of an old tree on the edge of the woods, there was a man standing firmly. It was the blue-clothed boy Daoqin who was not always seen beside Xie Wei. one person!

After a while, a piece of the ground was lying down.

It wasn't until this time that Xie Wei lifted the curtain of the car, came out of the car, stood on the shaft of the car, raised his eyes to sweep the horrific battle situation, and said lightly: "Leave a life alive."

Daoqin pouted secretly.

Although I was a little dissatisfied in my heart, the last carved feather arrow resting on the bowstring moved slightly down after all.

"Whoosh", there was a piercing sound.

The arrow left the string and turned into a bolt of lightning, blatantly passing through the shoulder of the last assassin, with such force that he nailed this person to the thick wooden board on the side of Xiao Dingfei's carriage!

Xiao Dingfei was still in the car, but when he saw an arrow penetrating from the other side of the board, his scalp exploded in fright!

Immediately, he couldn't hold back and cursed all over: "Fuck your grandma!"