Ch 144

It's not like many people have never heard of obscene language above the market, but this is above the court!

The **** standing next to Shen Lang was shocked!

Only then did everyone realize that this Ding Fei was not what they had imagined. After all, he has entered the den of thieves like Tianjiao, just listening to what he said, I am afraid that Xiao Shi will suffer!

The officials of the Ministry of Rites always paid attention to the word "ritual". If they encountered this kind of situation in the past, they would have stood up and reprimanded them, but now they looked at Xiao Dingfei and the emperor, thinking that this was the emperor's savior.

Don't dare to say, dare not say.

All of them buried their heads and acted like turtles.

Xiao Yuan said angrily: "My lord!"

Shen Lang suddenly spoke so rudely, his face was ups and downs, and his brows were frowned, but he was a little embarrassed.

Xiao Dingfei, however, had already prepared his words, and also said to him: "Filial piety is the first thing to do. As a son, if you don't repay the kind mother's kindness, it is already unfilial. The minister has no choice but to have a knot in his heart. If the sage wants to force him, It is better to tie up the minister and throw him into a big prison in the name of the rebellious party of the Heavenly Religion, and the minister will be punished once and for all, and he will die cleanly!"

Shen Lang immediately said: "How can this be done!"

He glanced at Xiao Yuan and sighed: "It's hard for an upright official to break up housework, so I can't. You have done a great job in saving your family. How can you repay your kindness in front of the people of the world? Didn't you trap me in an unrighteous place? You Now that I have returned to the capital, I have time to untie the knot with Xiao Guogong, so I am not in a hurry, and I will raise him first, and I will visit the Queen Mother when I enter the palace some other day. Let's discuss the remaining matters later, and leave the court."

When the words fell to the ground, as if he was afraid that these things would be entangled in his body, he flicked his sleeves and walked away from the Golden Luan Hall.

The eunuchs shouted to retreat.

Even though Xiao Yuan was very angry, he was suppressed back, his chest hurt, he had no choice but to bow down along with all the officials, shouting "respectfully". When he was able to stand up, Xiao Dingfei was about to have a seizure with his dark and gloomy face, but when he looked up, was there anyone else in the hall?

Xiao Dingfei had already crawled up from the ground, and went outside the hall to ask the **** standing with his hands down: "Brother, where is the best brothel in the capital? When will the gold and silver bestowed by the Holy Majesty be delivered to me? "

The guards outside are just little eunuchs, where have you seen such a battle?

He was immediately frightened and turned pale.

Although the Xiao family is powerful, he has been arrogant and domineering for many years, which naturally offended many colleagues in the court and China.

The bad-hearted one has already seen the clues.

Just after leaving the court, three or five officials surrounded him, said congratulations, approached Xiao Dingfei to talk, and walked away after a while, arm in arm, without even looking at Xiao Yuan!

It is almost conceivable that the dignified Duke Ding will become a laughing stock soon!

Xie Weiyuan looked at Xiao Yuan's panic-stricken look, with a flat face, and even stepped forward to comfort him, and said with a smile: "Why do you care about it, Mr. Guo? I think it will be so helpful to you if you don't stay in the capital for many years. Misunderstanding. You stand upright, and after a long time, you must know that it was a misunderstanding, so I apologize to you."