Ch 178

Jiang Xuening went out early in the morning without saying hello to anyone, only the porter saw her when she came out, but the porter would not know where she was going. If you find her missing at home, you will be anxious.

But the matter of going to Sichuan has already been discussed with Jiang Boyou.

If she returns home with such a distraught appearance, it will inevitably make people worry about her current state, so that the plan to go to Sichuan cannot be carried out. So she found a secluded place on the way, and sat there for a long time, until she forced herself to calm down a little, scooped up the clear water from the stream to wash her face, and then forced herself to return to the mansion without incident.

Jiang Boyou heard that she was missing early in the morning, and he didn't find out where she was going, so he reprimanded a few servants in the mansion, and when he saw her come back as if nothing happened, he frowned tightly, and said solemnly: "Where did you go again? You didn't even say hello to your family. How can you make people feel at ease when you go to Sichuan like this?"

Jiang Xuening actually didn't want to deal with it.

But in this life, apart from Zhang Zhe, she still had things she had to accomplish and mistakes she had to make up for, so she didn't show any flaws in front of Jiang Boyou, and said: "My daughter just remembers that she is about to leave the capital, after all, there is something nostalgic about her. , and some friends are no longer in the capital, so I took advantage of the early morning market to go out alone to relax, and to see if I should prepare some gifts for old friends before leaving the capital. It was a whim, and it was parting. Continue, it's my daughter's fault that made you worry."

She seemed to look the same as usual, but she was indeed not very energetic. Jiang Boyou didn't know what happened between her and Zhang Zhe, so naturally he had no way of guessing where she was going this morning. it is true.

Putting it on other ladies, this reason is nonsense.

It is reasonable to put it on Jiang Xuening's body.

However, these remarks also made Jiang Boyou sigh: "Since you have a bit of nostalgia, would you consider giving up and going to Shuzhong? If you don't like staying at home, it's not a bad idea to find someone you like and marry."

Jiang Xuening looked up at Jiang Boyou.

Jiang Boyou wanted to mention this matter to her last night, but seeing that she was in a trance, she only talked about something about going to Sichuan, and she returned home before she had time to speak, so she dragged it until today: "During the banquet yesterday, father On the contrary, I have found someone with good character, after thinking about it, it is actually suitable for you, if it happens, it may be a good marriage."

Jiang Xuening didn't care about it and shook her head.

Jiang Boyou said, "Master Zhang, the secretary of the Ministry of Punishments, also took good care of you when he heard about the Battle of Tongzhou. Although he seemed taciturn, he was a reliable person. Yesterday my father chatted with this person a few words, but The rare clear stream in the court. You don't even think about it?"

"..."

Jiang Xuening never expected that the person Jiang Boyou fell in love with was Zhang Zhe, and for a moment she felt mixed feelings, bitter and desolate, unable to cry or laugh.

She slowly lowered her eyes.

Cai said: "Father really bothered, but the daughter's intention to go to Shuzhong has been decided, and all other matters have been arranged. Besides, the daughter has such a domineering temperament, it's better not to harm others. Please father let go of this thought."