Ch 142

When Shen Langjing mentioned it, he seemed to have just remembered that it was in the court hall.

So Xuan Xiao Dingfei paid a visit.

The eyes of all the ministers immediately turned to the entrance of the main hall-

This is the legendary son of Ding Fei!

Saved the emperor's life.

Moreover, he has the blood of Xiao Yan's two clans, even if the Yan clan has collapsed now, just by virtue of his status as the eldest son of the Xiao clan, he can cause a storm in the capital. This time, it is so curious to come back in the process of exterminating the Tianjiao by such a mistake.

"The criminal minister Xiao Dingfei has an audience, long live my emperor!"

A resounding voice, a bit of excitement suppressed in grief.

Everyone was shocked.

Taking a closer look, the man who walked in was a slender man with outstanding features, wearing a stone-blue brocade robe embossed with gold thread, and his brows were indeed somewhat similar to Dingguo Gong Xiao Yuan standing in front, except that The corners of the lips and eyes are a bit more unrestrained, and there is actually a bit of nobility that cannot be underestimated.

As soon as he came in from the outside, Shen Lang's gaze was fixed on him.

Almost saw him from head to toe.

In an instant, my heart was already turned upside down!

It's just that he has been sitting on the throne for more than four years, not to mention that he had gone through all kinds of strife in the court when he seized the throne, and he is no longer easy to show his emotions. Instead, he laughed twice, looking like a dragon. Yan Dayue, even that face that was originally a bit gloomy due to a bit of sickness showed a bit of ruddy, and said: "Twenty years, twenty years, I never expected to see you again Come to you! Quickly flatten, quickly flatten."

This emperor is really **** good at pretending.

Xiao Dingfei only felt pain in his knees when he was kneeling on the ground. He thought that no one dared to ask him to kneel when he was in Tianjiao, but he still has a bunch of rules in this **** court. It's just that in the current situation, a bad actor would lose his head, and he only dared to slander a few words, but he got up with emotion on his face.

Tears come even more.

It can be said that he didn't let go of his miserly skills when he was begging for food on the street more than ten years ago, and he couldn't help but cry in the hall: "Twenty years away, I'm far away from the capital, I'm trapped in the heavenly religion, I can't save the Holy One In danger, unable to be loyal to the court, criminal minister, criminal minister..."

Dingguo Gong Xiao Yuan was standing beside him. It can be said that he watched Xiao Dingfei come back all the way, and felt like a stranger with him, and had no contact with him.

How could he expect this to happen when he went to the hall to worship?

For a moment, he was stunned.

Shen Lang was still calm, his eyes flickered slightly, and he looked very puzzled: "You are so good, why do you call yourself a 'criminal minister'?"

Xiao Dingfei had memorized the words by heart long ago, and opened his mouth and said: "When King Pingnan invaded the capital, the sinners and the holy majesty were both young, how dare the holy majesty take risks? Loyal to the king and love the country, a courtier should do his duty. Once you go to die, I never thought I would be able to survive. When the thief Wang Pingnan saw me, he immediately sent someone to pull the eunuchs in the palace to identify me. I have been studying with the emperor since I was a child, and most of the eunuchs in the palace recognize me. It's just like the queen at that time. Empress, no, I should be called Empress Dowager now. As expected by Empress Dowager, although the **** recognized me, he also knew who the orthodox Tianhuang nobles were. According to Empress Empress' instructions, I have not waited for the **** to open his mouth. He sternly called himself 'Gu' and reprimanded the other party. The **** really didn't dare to expose my identity, so King Pingnan thought I was the prince."