Ch 45

"Great, I think so too!" Yao Xi felt as if she had taken a heart pill after listening to Jiang Xuening's words, the smile on her lips couldn't be suppressed, overflowing like melting ice, and said, " I wrote a letter to my father when I turned back. I thought that although Zhang Zhe took the initiative to withdraw from the engagement, it was not because he didn't want to marry me, but because he was afraid that I would bring trouble after I married. But if I wanted to, then he would have no worries. So, so ..."

Such a marriage can be done.

With such a high lintel in the Yao Mansion, she asked herself that her color and self-cultivation were considered top-notch in Beijing, so how could Zhang Zhe have any reason to refuse?

However, it was a bit difficult for her daughter to say this, so she murmured for a long time and didn't say it.

But Jiang Xuening understood.

For the next part of the way, Yao Xi walked beside her, seeming to change her hostility towards her and want to be friends with her. After all, if Jiang Xuening hadn't persuaded him before, she might not have known that Zhang Zhe was such a noble character.

But Jiang Xuening didn't want to have a deep friendship with her.

Ask yourself, does she really like Yao Xi, does she agree with Yao Xi?

the answer is negative.

She was also not happy with Yao Xi's marriage proposal with Zhang Zhe.

But at this moment, Zhang Zhe didn't know anything about Yao Xi.

In this life, because of her own obstruction and persuasion, Yao Xi did not use lowly means to slander Zhang Zhe and give him a reputation of restraining his wife. On Zhang Zhe's side, he is innocent. If after receiving the letter of resignation, she not only does not dislike her but wants to marry Zhang Zhe, then from Zhang Zhe's point of view, what kind of person should Yao Xi be?

You don't have to think about it.

Born from a noble family but willing to commit himself to a poor family, giving charcoal in the snow but not making trouble, not snobbish, but also heavy on promises.

Either way, she's a great girl.

Zhang Zhe would agree, right?

Jiang Xuening knew what kind of person Yao Xi was, and didn't think Zhang Zhe should marry her.

But she is not qualified to do anything more.

Previously reprimanding You Yue and warning Yao Xi was because she couldn't just sit back and watch Zhang Zhe's reputation be smeared; now that Yao Xi is willing to marry, anyone in the world can criticize and oppose, only she can't, and she has no position-

Because, she has selfishness towards Zhang Zhe.

If she wanted to destroy this marriage, she would never dare to say with a clear conscience that it was only out of dislike of Yao Xi's character.

In the Fengchen Palace in the early morning, the servants in charge had already tidied up every book case. From front to back, there were nine book cases in three rows and three columns. The table in the middle of the first row is carved with red sandalwood lacquer, and the seat behind it is covered with a golden red brocade seat. It is different from other desks at first glance, and even the Four Treasures of the Study placed on it are more precious.

This is obviously the seat of the Eldest Princess of Leyang, Shen Zhiyi.

When everyone came in from the outside, they could see the specialness of this position at a glance, and they all sat in other positions consciously, and most of them sat in the same position as when they first came to Fengchen Hall.