Ch 54

In the past, Jiang Xuening thought about the 18 things that Confucius did; now, she couldn't help thinking about her own.

There was suddenly a little more sympathy in the strange eyes that everyone had looked at her earlier.

After all, jealousy is jealousy, contempt is contempt, and no one would have thought that he would be detained by the husband just because he was not good at playing the piano. No matter how gentle Mr. Xie looks, to a student, this kind of thing can be called "bad news", which is really scary.

So, for the next few hours...

Everyone took Jiang Xuening as a lesson from the past, even Shen Zhiyi, who had a relaxed demeanor before, worked hard to practice the piano with great energy, fearing that she would be the next one left behind by her husband.

Jiang Xuening was silent.

For a whole hour, she just sat in her seat, not daring to touch the piano.

When school was over, everyone got up and said goodbye to Xie Wei.

Jiang Xuening couldn't help turning her gaze to the others.

A person like Xiao Shu who is so inconspicuous just glanced at her.

Someone like You Yue who obviously had a problem with her snorted softly from his nose, quite gloating.

Fang Miao looked at her with pity, and gave her a look of helplessness.

Jiang Xuening knew that others were unreliable, but she still tried to grab the last straw, and couldn't help but shouted when Shen Zhiyi passed by: "His Royal Highness..."

Shen Zhiyi came over and shook her hand, and said earnestly, "Mr. Xie is a very nice person, you have to work hard."

Jiang Xuening: "..."

Shen Zhiyi also nodded encouragingly at her, clenched his fists, and then walked out of the hall.

A little desperate.

Everyone is gone.

Most of the serving palace people also dispersed.

The sky outside shone on the window paper, making it whitishly bright.

Xie Wei put his Emei into the piano bag, hugged it obliquely in his arms, walked down from the hall, only looked at her and said: "Follow."

Jiang Xuening's heart felt cold, and she was about to keep up.

But unexpectedly, Xie Wei stopped after taking one step.

His eyelids were lowered, and half of the light from the entrance of the hall fell on his eyelashes and pupils, making the depths darker and darker, reminding her: "Qin."

Only then did Jiang Xuening come to her senses, she turned around and carefully hugged the Jiaoan that she had barely touched today.

Xie Wei left the hall and went straight to the side hall.

After all, he is somewhat different from other gentlemen, and these years he has always presided over sutra banquets and lectures in the palace. This time, the palace has specially set aside a side hall of Fengchen Palace for him to rest.

The closer Jiang Xuening was to the side hall, the more anxious her eyelids twitched.

At the entrance of Depian Hall, there was a young **** waiting on the porch, when he saw Xie Wei approaching, he quickly stood up straight and approached with a smile on his face: "Your Majesty has worked hard, it's time for school Right? The Ministry of Internal Affairs has autumn tea sent from Fujian a while ago, and I will brew it for you?"