Ch 35

Jiang Xuehui looked at her quietly, a pair of dark eyes seemed to hide a little sigh, and after a long time, she said: "You have been waiting for me to ask, right?"

Jiang Xuening acted as if she didn't hear it, and instead directly ordered the maid in her room: "Mei'er, why don't you go and bring me a cup of tea? It's a long story, so speak slowly."

Meier was too angry to speak.

However, Jiang Xuehui said: "Go and serve."

Mei'er was stunned and called out directly: "Big girl!"

Jiang Xuehui ignored it.

Mei'er took a deep breath, gave Jiang Xuehui a vicious look, and then turned around to serve tea.

Jiang Xuening then laughed: "My sister is really good-tempered."

Jiang Xuehui only said: "After all, losing your temper can't make you go out of me. Then there is no difference between a good temper and a bad temper."

This is really what Jiang Xuehui can say.

She was like this in her previous life.

Being bullied by her, but still able to maintain a dignified manner, as if nothing is enough to make her angry. But if a person lives in this world without even a little temper, then he really doesn't seem like a real person.

Hearing her words, Jiang Xuening just walked around in her house, looking at the delicate beech bed, the dowry of carved lacquer twig lotus, and those newly scented dresses...

She has them too.

But what Jiang Xuehui got was given by Mrs. Meng, and what she got was fought for by herself.

"You really don't look like Wanniang's daughter at all." Jiang Xuening gently picked up a bracelet made of red agate on her dowry, "As far as I can remember, Wanniang was a very temperate People. We lived in a village in the country at that time, because we were driven out by the mansion, so many people bullied us and talked about gossip. I was very scared. But she would come out of the house and stand under the eaves, Smiling and cursing back sentence by sentence."

Jiang Xuehui closed her eyes slightly.

But Jiang Xuening's voice kept ringing in my ears: "You can't believe it? Even in such a poor country, she always dresses herself up beautifully, even with the worst makeup. She will settle accounts, She can read, recite poems, and curse people. She doesn't talk to those village women, because she never regards herself as a person like them. She doesn't even allow other people's children to come to play with me. She told me , I am not the child of a peasant woman in the countryside, I am different from others. At that time, Wanniang was the most different, most beautiful and powerful woman I could ever see..."

Jiang Xuehui has always lived in this prosperous capital.

She has never seen life in the countryside, and she can't imagine the vulgar appearance of the peasants and women there, let alone the scene of a woman standing under the eaves laughing and scolding others...

Chinese clothes and gourmet food, piano, chess, calligraphy and painting.

This is what she is familiar with.

But everything Jiang Xuening said was unfamiliar to her.

"When I was young, I played in the yard, catching dragonflies, and picking peach blossoms. Occasionally, Wanniang would sit on the steps under the eaves and look at me, and sometimes stood behind the small window to look at me. At that time, I just I think Wanniang's posture and appearance are really pretty; when I get a little older, I can feel that the way she looks at me is actually very different, always in a trance, always in a trance, as if thinking of something else ."