Ch 69

He wants to retire.

He doesn't like Yao Xi.

These two words suddenly emerged from the depths of Jiang Xuening's mind, smashing into her heart like two stones, breaking her forced calm and composure, and bringing infinite joy and joy.

No more scruples.

Because it was Zhang Zhe who didn't like Yao Xi, it was Zhang Zhe who wanted to withdraw from the marriage, and she had a clear conscience in this matter, she didn't use any secret tricks, she still kept the promise she made with him in the previous life, and she wasn't a bad person .

Jiang Xuening's heart was beating extremely fast.

After Zhang Zhe said these two words, he said "Thank you" and "Farewell" again, then turned and walked along the long palace road.

The bright moon in the sky is dimmed.

The stars are so bright.

Obviously, there are unpredictable dangers everywhere in this deep palace shrouded in night, but Jiang Xuening feels that the brilliance of the sky is covering him, and she wants to be one of them, to illuminate his rough way home .

Chen Ying was waiting for him in front of him.

The little **** bowed his head with a lantern in his hand.

Zhang Zhe's figure gradually approached.

After all, Jiang Xuening felt that she had to stand still and watch for too long, and in the eyes of those who cared, she would inevitably show too much, so she turned around and walked back.

The moment he turned his back, a smile overflowed his lips.

Even though she has encountered a crisis that almost involved life and death in just a few hours tonight, in this rare tranquility, she does not want to think about it for the time being, she just wants to purely immerse herself in this kind of joy, even if only A little, and only a short moment.

Even the footsteps can't help being brisk.

When she turned the corner of the forked road ahead, she finally couldn't hold back her playfulness and jumped a step forward.

"ah!"

Suddenly there was a startled sound from the corner.

The little **** shook the lantern in his hand, subconsciously said: "Bold, how dare you run into Master Young Master!"

"..."

Jiang Xuening raised her head, and saw Xie Wei standing in front of her, she didn't seem to expect someone to jump out from the corner, her eyes were surprised for a moment, but after she saw it was her, her brows furrowed heavily.

She suddenly stiffened.

Xie Wei turned his head, looked past her, and glanced at the road she came from.

Chen Ying and Zhang Zhe just came to the end.

After a while, he disappeared.

But Xie Weilue knew after a little thought that the foreign ministers who had just left the inner palace at this time did not think about anything other than Chen and Zhang from the Ministry of Punishment. disaster?

Jiang Xuening was inexplicably frightened, and slowly stood up straight, as if she wasn't the one who jumped in front of the person just now, bowed respectfully, and saluted Xie Wei: "Mr. Xie is good."

Xie Wei looked at her quietly: "Are you so happy?"

Jiang Xuening's scalp was numb.

Xie Wei only took the lantern from the young **** beside him, waved his hand to him again, ordered him to retreat, and said: "If I were you, I would have been framed by someone, and I escaped my life by chance, I would never laugh ."