Ch 117

It was almost midnight.

There is a vast expanse in the mountains, and people from the Tianjiao can be seen outside the dilapidated temple. One is to guard against sneak attacks, and the other is to have some hope for the group of people who went to the east gate before. Maybe they will come back in a while .

But inside the temple, there is only one fire.

Zhang Zhe's eyes met Meng Yang's.

Just by the look on his face, he knew what the other party had misunderstood.

But he didn't explain, just walked to the fire, sat a little beside Meng Yang, picked up a branch next to him, folded it gently, and threw it into the fire. The reddish light of the fire shone on his cheeks, but he seemed to be a bit dazed despite the silence.

At this moment, Meng Yang's hair that covered his face was lifted a lot, revealing most of his face, but there was no viciousness, but a kind of calmness like meditation, it didn't look like he could kill more than fifty people in his family mouth people.

But how many of the truly vicious people in the world clearly have the face of a villain?

There was a little smile on his lips.

His eyes swept over the sleeping people around him, and he was not afraid of being overheard by others, and said in a hoarse voice like a knife grinding his throat: "I heard that when I was not in prison two years ago, Gu Chunfang from Henan Province There is a capable official under his command, who has insight into the details and has the ability to solve cases. Mr. Zhang has a reputation of integrity, and Meng has been admired for a long time. It's just that I didn't expect to meet him in this kind of place. Even people like you are incompatible with Tianjiao Complicity, really..."

He didn't say anything later, but he gave a "tsk", which meant it was self-evident.

Meng Yang held a slightly thicker branch in his hand, waved gently in the fire, and sparks flew up in the heat.

People sat on the side, and the cold air was also dissipated a lot.

Zhang Zhe's eyes fell on the branch in Meng Yang's hand, he heard the other person's words, and he didn't speak for a long time.

It wasn't until I saw that the branch was licked up and burned by the fire after I poked the fire, that I calmly said: "You are from Changping, your family is well-off, and you married a beautiful wife when you were twenty years old. I don't think it's been two years, my beautiful wife So you hanged yourself at home and died twice. Sadly, you went up to the mountain to become a monk and became a monk with the name of "Zhan Chen". Unexpectedly, a few years later, I accidentally heard that the wife was murdered by the family. One was to take her wealth, and the other was to marry the daughter of a high official for you. In a fit of rage, you returned home with the monk's robe still on, carrying the saber used by monks in the temple. In order to prevent everyone from escaping, you first set a fire on the back door, then tied the door, and then forced you in. . Kill any one you see, including your father, brother, and nephew. The elders are sixty-two, and the younger ones are only thirteen. Killed in the middle of the night, only a dog you raised many years ago is still alive. "

"Crack", the branch in Meng Yang's hand suddenly snapped.

The broken piece fell into the fire and burned quickly.

Finally, there was a bit of blood in his eyes, but he smiled with the corners of his lips: "As expected of Mr. Zhang, I know that."

Zhang Zhe didn't think it was a big deal when he talked about it. He had dealt with too many tragedies, even if he had a heart of compassion, he would not feel attached to them. He just said: "You have been imprisoned for a long time. , It was supposed to be executed after the fall, and the dossier happened to pass through the Ministry of Punishment. I work in the Ministry of Punishment, so I have naturally read your dossier."