Ch 10

The banquet for appreciating chrysanthemums in the Qingyuan uncle's mansion will be held tomorrow, and after getting Jiang Xuening's "go", Tang'er drew up a reply and sent it to the Qingyuan uncle's mansion. After all, the invitation is just an invitation, not everyone who receives the invitation will go, if you reply to the host, you can arrange it in advance on the day of the banquet.

It's just that Yan Lin found out about this incident.

At the end of the day's lecture, he and Shen Jie went out of the palace and made tea in Shen Jie's mansion. His face was dark and handsome, and he lost his temper: "I asked her if she would like to see the Lantern Festival on September 9th, but she wouldn't go; Chrysanthemum appreciation on the Double Ninth Festival, she hastened to go. Qingyuan uncle's mansion is so poorly settled, is she trying to anger me!"

It's not easy for Shen Jie to intervene in the matter of the children, so she just looks at him.

Yan Lin couldn't think about it, but he still had a taste in his heart.

As soon as the teacup was picked up, it couldn't drink, so it was put back.

He frowned and called: "Qingfeng! You go back to the mansion to see if we have any invitation cards for Qingyuan uncle's mansion in our mansion. If there are any, please reply to the invitation card, and I will go there when the time comes. If not, no There must be! Just take my name card and hand it over, how dare you stop me outside the door?"

Qing Feng hesitated for a moment, and carefully reminded: "But my son, Cheng Guogong's mansion also sent a note, if you go to the Qingyuan uncle's mansion by then..."

The Xiao clan in Chengguo Duke's Mansion is the only big clan in Beijing that can stand shoulder to shoulder with the Yan clan.

More than 20 years ago, the two families had relatives by marriage.

But now...

Yan Lin sneered: "Duke Cheng's mansion is for the adults to feast together, and the juniors are just for company, and our Yongyi Hou's mansion and Cheng Guo's mansion have long since died of old age. What's so strange if I don't go? What are you talking about?" , go quickly."

Qing Feng didn't dare to say much, he just asked: "Then do you want to tell the second girl?"

Yan Lin said sullenly: "I won't tell. I want to see. When she sees me, she can find out some perfunctory nonsense!"

Shen Jie laughed at him: "You have such a temper."

But after finishing speaking, after careful consideration, he said: "Since that's the case, I will also accompany you to the Qingyuan uncle's mansion to join in the fun."

Yan Lin looked at him with raised eyebrows.

However, Shen Jie drank tea slowly and explained: "You also know the recent rumors in the palace that the emperor wants to make me the emperor's younger brother. When I came out of the Wenhua Palace today, Mr. Xie nodded and said The words of people in the court are terrible, even if I have a clear conscience, it is best to distance myself from Mrs. Xiao recently."

Chengguo Duke's Mansion is also the Xiao family, which is the mother family of the current Empress Dowager and also the family of the current Holy Majesty.

Shen Jie and Shen Lang are brothers from the same mother, so the Holy Majesty's natal family is naturally also his natal family.

It's just that the timing is really special now.

After all, the emperor is the emperor, and the Xiao family is very powerful. Although it is rumored that the emperor wants to make him the emperor's younger brother, but he is getting close to the Xiao family, which will inevitably arouse the suspicion and suspicion of the emperor.