Ch 153

On the long table carved with lacquer is a pen mountain made of Ru kiln white porcelain. A small tube of brush is lightly resting on the left side of the pen mountain. I haven't moved for a long time. The ink in the side inkstone has also dried up long ago.

The person from Ren's Saltworks who came to report the situation stood outside the curtain.

Jiang Xuening was sitting by the desk, her deep and quiet eyes, together with the gradually dimming sky outside the window, fell on the two thin sheets of letter paper in front of her, listening to the voice of the person outside, she was a little lost in thought.

"It was fine half a month ago, just waiting for the first batch of salt to come out, and even found a buyer. But I didn't expect that this kind of thing happened at the smoothest time, and the whole salt field was already on fire. Shu Zhong Most of the salt wells were originally fire wells, and the gas was used to burn the salt. This time, the flames in the salt wells were accidentally ignited, and the ground fire burned. Burn it all down...

"The head of the family knew that the matter was serious, so he sent someone to Beijing to communicate first.

"The letter was written by the head of the family himself. He specifically asked the younger one to tell the girl that Madam's fingers were slightly burned. Although it was not serious, she could not write the letter in person, so the head of the family wrote it for her. Please don't worry too much."

The handwriting on the letter paper, compared to the letters written by You Fangyin in the past, is indeed smooth and beautiful in the style of pavilions. One can tell at a glance that it was written by Ren Weizhi himself.

The letter roughly explained the current situation of the saltworks.

It's just that the extent of the fire in the saltworks and the losses suffered somewhat exceeded Jiang Xuening's expectations: in her last life, she heard that Zhuo Tongjing was first built, and it caught fire due to improper precautions, which ignited the flames and caused a ground fire. Since You Fangyin was married in this life, she didn't worry about Ren Weizhi and what happened to the salt field, and she also reminded You Fangyin to be more careful and take precautions. I thought that even if the fire could not be completely avoided, it should be able to prevent problems before they happen and minimize losses as much as possible. Unexpectedly, instead of avoiding it, it was even worse than the previous life!

Tang'er and Lian'er were waiting outside.

In the evening, the courtyard has afterglow and evening photos.

Jiang Xuening glanced out of the window, raised her hand to lightly press the center of her eyebrows, and only asked: "In the middle of Sichuan, the air is used to cook salt, and the prevention of ground fires has always been the top priority. It shouldn't be taken lightly. How did it catch fire, and how did it develop to this point?"

The person standing outside the curtain suddenly hesitated.

Jiang Xuening saw that things didn't seem that simple, so she asked, "Is it a man-made disaster?"

The man raised his head, and said with a bit of injustice and anger in his voice, "It's a man-made disaster! Miss Jiang Er is far away in the capital, and the Patriarch and Madam didn't want you to worry too much about the saltworks, so I specifically told you You don't need to talk about the saltworks, they have their own solution. But I can't swallow the small breath in my heart. You don't know, the Qingyuan uncle's mansion sent a man from the capital all the way to take care of his wife. But when it comes to the saltworks, it's domineering."

It turned out that more than half a month ago, an unexpected visitor came to Ren's Saltworks.

This person is holding the waist card of Qingyuan uncle's mansion, claiming to be the uncle who is worried about You Fangyin's marriage, so he came to see the situation. If there is any entertainment for the government, he can be sent there.