Ch 127

The New Year is approaching, the wanderer returns home, the prodigal husband returns home, and all pedestrians in the road are cut off.

When the **** crows, it is extraordinarily quiet.

However, under the elms and poplars beside the official road that have fallen leaves and only stubbles of dead branches are left, there is a dark group of people gathered, all of them with knives at their waists, dressed in strong clothes, and with serious faces.

Although there were many people, they didn't make any sound.

All eyes were more or less on the person in front.

The thick fog crossed the mountains and spread out, covering most of Tongzhou City on the plain in front of it, so even though the distance was only a few miles, the outline of the city was blurred.

Xie Wei was still dressed in white.

Tall and tall, he sits high on a maroon horse. Although he doesn't wear any swords, he has lost the three-pointed scholarly spirit in the court, and instead has a kind of sharpness that is rare to see, Yuan Tingyue Stand up, like a knife hiding its sheath.

The cold mist pounced on people's faces, but it had a chilling intent.

The knives, zithers, swords and books are all behind him.

At present, although none of the people drew their swords and swords, they all turned their faces towards the Tongzhou City and stared at something closely.

The east is already pale.

Almost at the moment when the first ray of light rises from the ground in the early morning and breaks through the fog, a ray of faint white light on the edge of the city rises into the sky from bottom to top, like a white line, fleeting.

Daoqinjianshu was shocked all of a sudden.

A good game has been planned for a long time, and it is the perfect moment to close the net.

It's just that there is no joy in his heart.

Xie Weizi also took this ray of white flames into his eyes, his deep pupils were dark at the end, but there was no expression on his face, it was a kind of ruthlessness that was as high as a **** and unattainable, he raised his hand and moved forward gently Waving, drooping eyes: "Let's go."

What does the capital and court mean to her?

The moment Jiang Xuening got off the carriage, she stared at the inn across the street and thought for a long time.

The mist floating gently in the city, along with the cold winter wind, pounced on her face, wet her plain dress, made her hang her head, and couldn't help but look at herself at this moment.

There is no full hairpin.

Lingluo without restraint.

There is no need to consider the etiquette of the secular world, but in Tongzhou City, which is only tens of miles away from the capital, no one knows her identity, has seen her appearance, and naturally no one knows that she is the unlucky second son of the Jiang family. Girl, she is the companion of Princess Leyang in the palace.

All baggage is lost in an instant.

If people have not experienced it, they will never understand what is most important to them if they only rely on those imaginations when they were young.

In the last life, Wanniang told her that women are born to deceive men, and they are born to seek glory and wealth. The most honorable and successful woman in the world should sit beside the emperor, hold the seal of the phoenix, and let other people in the world Women have to look at her to get by.