Ch 88

Zhou Baoying was given half of yesterday's peach slice cake, Jiang Xuening was still a little dejected thinking about it.

She lowered her head and followed Xie Wei into the side hall.

Xie Wei didn't even look at her, he just pointed to the piano table in the hall nonchalantly, and said, "Let's practice the piano."

At this time, Jiang Xuening didn't notice anything.

Xie Wei never spoke much, not even a few words, she was used to it.

Last time I was restless, but this time I was a little calmer.

After sitting down and finishing playing, she still felt pretty good, and wanted to hear what Xie Wei had to say.

Unexpectedly, when listening to the piano, Xie Wei looked out of the window the whole time, until the sound of the piano faded away, then turned to look at her, and said: "When I started, my mind was too careless, and I played a little anxiously. It gets better, but it floats up again at the end. Often after you feel satisfied, you will soon become unsatisfactory. Practice makes perfect, or you should be more familiar and calmer."

Jiang Xuening looked at her fingers thoughtfully.

But Xie Wei said: "Hooking the finger is too fast, the string sound is short, you have to wait until the lingering sound of the previous rhyme is almost exhausted before entering."

Thus, Jiang Xuening finally sensed faintly-

But this discovery has nothing to do with Qin.

Only related to Xie Wei.

He doesn't always smile, the little smile in his eyes is usually mostly polite, but as long as his brows and eyes are softened a little, it will always make people feel like a spring breeze.

Impeccably perfect.

But in this side hall, he would frown, and would scold her with a cold smile when there was no one else around.

But today everything faded away.

Not cold, just bland.

Although words and deeds seemed to be the same as usual, Jiang Xuening always felt as if she was a little distant, as if separated by a layer.

The idea came too fast and too direct.

She didn't even have time to sort out where this feeling came from, let alone any clues to follow.

His thoughts flew, and he returned to the piano in the blink of an eye.

"Zheng..."

Jiang Xuening tried again according to Xie Wei's instructions, but it was worse than before, and there was no way to do it.

She looked at him in bewilderment.

The girl's eyes were a little confused, as if she wanted to ask him something more, but she didn't dare to speak.

Xie Wei then thought, she seems to be like this all the time, a little afraid of herself.

It is always useless to say that learning the piano.

He moved over to Jiang Xuening's side, gently placed the volume of books on the side of her piano table, and subconsciously bent over to put his fingers on the strings. However, when he leaned over, the wide sleeve robe fell down beside the girl's slender arms, so he paused.

The peach slice cake came back to his mind.

What did she take him for?

Or, who does he think of himself as?