Ch 183

She was talking and got up from her seat.

Only then did I see that she was wearing an Ai Lu curly grass-patterned Xiang skirt, she took a step forward, and the skirt dangled like thin water waves, and she actually walked up to him, pacing around him , looked him up and down.

Wei Liang felt his hair stand on end.

When the other party stood in front of him, he didn't dare to raise his head; when the other party stood behind him, his back was as stiff as a stone pillar.

It was purely a misunderstanding that Jiang Xuening knew Wei Liang in her previous life.

At that time, Shen Jie, the king of Linzi, had just ascended the throne, and he took her to play in Zhongfang City, Beijing. He met a group of businessmen with deep eyes and high nose who came from the sea, and they were selling some strange fruits on the street.

A lot of people gathered around to watch the excitement.

But there are very few that cost money to buy.

She and Shen Jie were just watching the excitement from the sidelines, but when they were about to leave, they saw a not tall and not strong literati struggling to push through the crowd, came to those businessmen, and said that he not only wanted to buy those fruits , also want to buy the seeds of these fruits.

So they talked nonsense, but the price was not agreed.

The literati was so angry that his face turned red, and he seemed to be very attached to these fruits and seeds, standing on the street and refusing to walk.

In the end, it was Zheng Bao who had sharp eyes and remembered people, and whispered to Shen Jie, "Isn't this the Wei Tanhua you handpicked by Jinke?"

Only then did Shen Jie take a serious look.

Jiang Xuening couldn't help being surprised.

After Shen Jie thought about it, he asked Zheng Bao to rescue this eccentric Tanhua Lang, pay him, and finally let someone bring him over for a conversation.

As the emperor, Shen Jie doesn't remember people very much, but even if Shen Jie, who is a Tanhua, doesn't remember what Shen Jie looks like, he can still recognize Zheng Bao who was standing in front of the steps when he was passed on in the Golden Palace, so he has to come forward to salute immediately.

Fortunately, Shen Jie stopped in time.

Then he was very puzzled and asked him what he wanted to do by buying this pile of troublesome things.

Wei Liang's head was covered with cold sweat, and he only said that he had some obscene hobbies, and he was used to studying the things in the fields, and Shen Jie was not to blame.

Shen Jie looked at the fruits he was holding in his arms, then shook his head again and again.

I don't know if he thinks that Tan Hua Lang is not doing his job properly or has other ideas, but there is no punishment in the end, he just said: "It's understandable to have some entertainment outside of business, take it back and study it, and study it, anyway, I paid for it. If you really study something, remember to send it to the palace as a filial piety. Although I don't like this, the queen is very greedy, maybe she likes to eat."

Standing behind him, Jiang Xuening felt ashamed and wanted to refute, but couldn't speak, so she could only swallow a sigh of relief.

Wei Liang, however, let out a sigh of relief as if he had escaped a catastrophe.

After that, Shen Jie and Jiang Xuening returned to the palace, and the matter came to an end. In the palace, people fought against people, and ghosts fought against ghosts. It didn't take long for her to forget about it.