Ch 48

Ever since she was selected into the palace, her path was not right: she didn't even submit her name, but she was selected into the palace, which undoubtedly made people suspect that there was someone behind her. , thinking that she can hide her clumsiness in the selection process, but there are too many people who want her to enter the palace, but because of this, people feel that she is not worthy of virtue, and she has become a thorn in the eyes of others; Prejudice also cuts off the possibility of her being able to mingle with others.

To tear faces with Chen Shuyi is really nothing. .

It's just pulling the undercurrent under the table to the table.

After going back to her room and thinking about it, Jiang Xuening clearly realized the predicament she was facing now: she will stay in the palace for half a year. Of course Princess Leyang likes her, but the palace is so big, who knows what will happen in the future? what happens?

You must know that under these heavy palace walls, it is the easiest thing to kill someone.

Contradictions have occurred.

Although she has no intention of harming others, how can she know if others have the intention of harming her?

In this life, although she originally didn't plan to get involved in the court battles, she just waited for half a year to pack up and fly away. But there is also a prerequisite for going far away, that is: "At least I have to be alive by then..."

After closing the door, she threw herself on the couch and lay down flat, her eyes calmly watching the light and shadow projected from the window onto the embroidered tent, Jiang Xuening felt that she had to do something.

First of all, does she have any advantage over these people who don't like her very much?

Family background?

She can only be considered average, neither above nor below.

Your favorite?

Although she has Shen Zhiyi, Shen Zhiyi is not the only one in the palace who can talk.

Ingenuity?

She knows how to observe words and emotions, and her actions are much more appropriate than in her previous life, but compared with people with great wisdom, she can only be regarded as quick-witted and clever, not much better than others.

So, her real and greatest advantage is actually only one: rebirth, prophet.

She knows a lot of things that others don't know, also knows a lot of things that haven't happened yet, and even knows a lot of people she hasn't met yet.

This also means that she has more opportunities than others.

To seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, to recognize people and distinguish people, to seize opportunities!

Then, judging from what she knew in her previous life, is there anything and anyone in the palace that she can use for herself?

Jiang Xuening counted with her fingers: "Wei Liang, the future Tanhualang, should still be studying in Yangzhou; Xiao Dingfei, a fake young master of Dengtuzi, is still planning to appear in a corner; Sun Shanggong is a believable Good person, but where was she at this time in the last life?"

Yeting?

Or in the womb of an unfavored concubine?

After all the calculations, she was a little dazed. For a while, she couldn't think of anyone who could be of use to her during this period. Human memory is inherently chaotic, and after rebirth, she may not remember all the details of her previous life. She always felt that she had missed something important, and in the end she had no clue, and was a little dizzy.