Ch 149

Just by looking at the expressions of the people around, you can guess how shocked everyone is with their toes. The smile on Jiang Xuening's face was slightly cracked.

She wanted to make sense of it.

But when he thought of Xie Wei, and thought of the price of arguing, Jiang Xuening didn't dare to give away a half-kind smile, and very politely separated the relationship: "I don't know you well, please don't make jokes."

joke?

A woman can change her face faster than turning the pages of a book.

A while ago, he even said, "I'll cover you when you come to the capital".

Xiao Dingfei rolled his eyes, muttering in his heart, but he could figure out a reason for this after thinking about it, and Jiang Xuening was stupid to "collaborate" with him under the eyes of everyone, so he changed into the previous one that everyone was familiar with knowingly. With a shameless and rascal look, he muttered: "Pretty girls in the capital are arrogant and hard to tame!"

Someone behind him changed face.

Linzi King Shen Jie stood at the back, because he had Yan Lin's entrustment to take care of Jiang Xuening, and he didn't know the inside story, so he thought it was Xiao Dingfei who was obsessed with **** and took advantage of others with his words, so he frowned, showing a rare bit of majesty, The voice was cold and authentic: "Miss Jiang Er is the most favored companion of the imperial sister. The first lady in Jiang Shilang's house must be the eldest son. You ladies are going to pay your respects to the queen mother, so go as soon as possible."

Today Shen Jie wore an apricot-colored brocade robe, a golden crown and a jade belt, giving him a refined and handsome appearance.

Jiang Xuening looked past Xiao Dingfei to look at him, and met his gaze.

The other party was also startled, and then nodded slightly to her.

Jiang Xuening's heart skipped a beat.

It's not because there is any deep meaning in this gaze, but when this once familiar face appears in front of him, even though he knows that he has nothing to do with this person in this life, he will still be dragged back to the memory of his previous life by his gaze, giving birth to several Very sad sigh.

In the previous life, Wen Jieyu had a miscarriage and Shen Lang had no offspring, so the throne was finally passed on to Shen Jie, the younger brother of a compatriot from the same mother;

In this life, Wen Jieyu avoids misfortune, if she successfully gives birth to the prince, Shen Lang will have a queen, and it is afraid that Shen Jie will not be able to choose the crown prince.

Does His Royal Highness the King of Linzi in front of you know?

Unknowingly, his fate has been gently swayed by someone else's hand, breathed out, and turned around a big bend?

Jiang Xuening lowered her eyelids in time, did not show any abnormality, just bowed down to salute along with the crowd, passed by the gang of princes and nobles, and headed towards the Compassionate Palace again.

Shen Jie was startled.

He couldn't help looking back at Jiang Xuening, but saw that the second girl Jiang, who had only met a few times, had a graceful figure and a slender back, and she could still be distinguished at a glance even though she was walking among the crowd. Puzzled.

I always felt that there was a deep sadness in that look.

Probably because he was dazed for a moment, did he misread it?