Ch 185

Lu Xian was also a Jinshi in the past, and when You Fangyin was still suffering and being bullied in the uncle's residence, he was already a well-known owner of the Youhuang Pavilion in the capital, and secretly managed various businesses with the spare money in his hands. He has profound knowledge and once worked in the Hanlin Academy, while the second has rich experience and is sophisticated and cunning. Now that two years have passed, You Fangyin, together with Ren Weizhi, has become the leading businessman in Sichuan, and even runs many other industries with Jiang Xuening. There is no effort at all, but after all, there is a little bit of confidence that is evenly matched.

after all...

In the past two years, in this business field where big wins and big losses have happened, they have never fought against Lu Xian, not even a little friction.

You Fangyin stared at Jiang Xuening, and said worriedly: "This Qinhuai banquet is actually led by the government, and it is related to Yanyin next year. Although we had no conflicts with Lu Xian in the past and avoided many losses, but because of this Don't know anything about him. Girl, if he..."

Jiang Xuening regained consciousness upon hearing the words.

When her eyes fell on this familiar face, she suddenly thought of You Fangyin in her previous life. Compared with You Fangyin's introverted and gentle nature in this life, You Fangyin in her previous life always gave off a faintly extravagant feeling. Although there is melancholy in the corners of the eyes and brows, it can't cover up the faint contempt and mockery towards the world.

But it was You Fangyin like that, when she met Lu Xian, she couldn't help but lose her halberd, and she was completely defeated.

Because she has no idea who her real opponent is.

But this life is different.

Jiang Xuening was in a daze for a moment, and said with a smile: "We secretly help Yan Lin, Lu Zhaoyin will not trouble us anyway, on the contrary, it is very likely to open the door for us. Fighting with us is tantamount to internal friction. Even if he has a tone in his heart , the person behind may not agree."

You Fangyin noticed her trance.

This is not the first time she saw such a look on Jiang Xuening's face, as if seeing someone else through her, and sometimes it made her a little bit confused: who is the second girl looking through her?

She said: "But he asked me about the girl's recent situation. I said I didn't know and found an excuse to leave. If he continues to pester..."

Jiang Xuening said: "Lu Xian's ancestral home is Jinling, and his business is prosperous from north to south. If he wants to know my recent situation and my whereabouts, he must already know it by now. You don't need to tell me, just send someone to follow you. If you ask I was still beating the grass and scaring the snake, I was thinking about something else."

You Fangyin frowned and thought.

Jiang Xuening didn't panic anymore, and said: "Soldiers come to cover up water and earth, Lu Xian has nothing to fear, in the current situation, Xie Wei, it is impossible to leave the capital. Even if it is worse, from the capital to Jinling, it will take ten minutes to hurry In half a month, the matter of Yanyin may have been discussed and settled at that time, and you and I have left here too."

You Fangyin thought about it, and finally nodded slowly.

But in the end, he couldn't help feeling embarrassed again: "Then if Boss Lu wants to continue pestering..."

Jiang Xuening smiled: "Isn't that simple?"

You Fangyin was puzzled.

The smile on Jiang Xuening's lips became a bit narrower: "A man and a woman can't get close, anyway, you are still Ren Weizhi's wife, and Lu Xian has a thick skin, so you ask Ren Weizhi to deal with him, isn't that all right?"