Ch 121

Zhang Zhe even said that she remembered her birthday.

Jiang Xuening only felt that it was the most peaceful time between the two of them in their previous life, and this person had never treated him so kindly before. After a moment of hesitation, he felt uncontrollable joy in his heart.

However, in a flash, his brows and eyes slowly lowered again.

It is not appropriate for the Tianjiao to stay here for too long. Once things are settled, they will take everyone away.

There are not many horses.

But Zhang Zhe had basically gained the trust of the Tianjiao, and he said that he represented the people of Dujunshan, and he dared not neglect at all, so he also gave him a horse.

Xiao Dingfei was riding a horse when he came here.

At this moment, he sat on the steed and held out his palm to Jiang Xuening, and said with a somewhat frivolous smile: "It's a long way to Tongzhou, for a girl as delicate as you, let me take it for a ride?"

He actually invited her to ride with him.

Jiang Xuening knew that this person was an apprentice who only looked at people and faces, and at the moment she was suddenly in a bad mood, so she glanced at him and didn't bother to talk to him.

Xiao Dingfei raised his eyebrows: "Do you want to ride with your 'brother'?"

Jiang Xuening said sleepily, "What are you doing?"

Only these four characters reveal some edges and corners, without the softness that the girl's facial features gave people before. However, Xiao Dingfei was born with low bones, the more flowers in the thorns, the more eager he was to try. Hearing this, he was not discouraged at all. Zhang Zhe is leading a horse in the distance.

Zhang Zhe: "..."

He didn't speak, just lowered his eyes to straighten the saddle.

After a while, when everyone was about to set off, he stretched out his hand towards Jiang Xuening, his Adam's apple rolled slightly, he seemed to hesitate, and then slowly said: "Get on the horse."

Xiao Dingfei was right, the road to Tongzhou is not too short, although he will be able to reach the town in a short time, but it is impossible to have a carriage. Jiang Xuening is a boudoir lady, do you want her to go on foot?

Therefore, although there are many incompatibility with etiquette, we have to act cheaply.

Seeing this, Jiang Xuening smiled lightly, passed her hand, and was supported by Zhang Zhe onto the horse. She raised her eyes and met Xiao Dingfei's unhappy gaze, so she deliberately returned a provocative look.

Xiao Dingfei has always had a way of coaxing women, let alone relying on this skin to win everything in the Qin Lou Chu Pavilion. He has never seen such a person who does not give him face. Looking at this cover again, the face is dull, without any emotion, just like the evil judge who tried the dead in the palace of the king of hell, which normal girl would like such a person?

It's really irritating the more you think about it.

He gritted his teeth slightly, and only snorted a strange sound from his nose: "Hmph, brothers and sisters!"

But in the end there was no more irony.

Xiao Dingfei just looked at Zhang Zhe's seemingly unmoving face and smiled, flicked his horsewhip, regardless of others, and galloped up the mountain road outside the dilapidated temple first.

Everyone else fell behind him.

Only then did Zhang Zhe get on his horse.

He sat behind Jiang Xuening, holding the saddle in front of him with both hands, as if he naturally held her in his arms.