Chapter 5

Tang'er was two years older than Lian'er, and her temperament was much more stable. She was wearing a light blue bijia, and when she was dragged in by Lian'er, she was still holding a post in her hand. At this moment, she could see that Jiang Xuening's expression was wrong.

She hastily pinched Lian Er.

Lian'er immediately stopped talking.

She just walked over, first pressed the post on the next table, then came to Jiang Xuening's side, and untied her wine-stained robe: "Lian'er saw that you didn't come back all night, I'm so scared." Confused. The servant guessed that the young master would go to the palace to listen to the daily lecture, and you would be back in the morning at the latest, so someone prepared hot water first, and you should take a bath first, and then take a rest. The servant looked at you like you last night. Didn't sleep well."

This is a useful one.

Jiang Xuening sized Tang'er up.

This girl was also put by Meng's side. Although she has skills, she can't stand her as a boss who has a bad temper and is too indulgent to those servants who flatter and flatter her. up.

"Then let's take a bath first."

She didn't want to say too much right now, seeing that Lian'er was no longer crying, she temporarily suppressed the thought of selling her out.

As soon as everything was ready for bathing, Jiang Xuening took off her robe, got into the tub, and sat down slowly, letting the warm water slowly flow over her smooth shoulders and slender neck.

At this time, it is easiest to keep your head empty.

But she especially likes to think about things at this time.

I asked Tang'er just now, and it is now the seventh day of September: she has not yet disguised herself as a man to go to the Chongyang Lantern Festival with Yan Lin, nor has she met Princess Leyang who went out to play with Shen Jie. The fact that Princess Leyang fell in love with her by mistake can be avoided; judging from the previous situation in the inn, she has not started to deliberately approach Shen Jie, so as long as she does not fight, she will be called into the palace to accompany her. This matter did not fall on her; Yan Lin was still fighting with her sword in Beijing, and the Yongyi Hou's Mansion had not yet been implicated in the case of King Pingnan's conspiracy against the remaining party. Boy, say those hurtful words...

But things are not all rosy.

Just one Yan Lin is enough to cause a headache.

Seeing the young man who was about to be crowned, he almost completely handed over his youthful and passionate feelings to an unworthy her, took her out to play, protected her, and even helped her settle it because of her extravagant waywardness and boldness. **** mansion.

She didn't think about it clearly in her last life.

But she has experienced a lot in this life, how can she not see it?

Jiang Boyou felt a little guilty and pity for her ill-fated daughter, but the big family had to be more or less polite, no matter how doting they were, they wouldn't let her run outside disguised as a man.

But the Jiang family acquiesced in this way.

There can only be one explanation for this-

That was her marriage, which had already been secretly arranged. Rather than pampering her because she is the second daughter of the Jiang family, it is better to say that she is the future Mrs. Hou Shizi of Courage.

But it is destined to have no results.

Marquis Yongyi's mansion will be in disaster in two months. Yan Lin in the last life never waited for the day when he could bring someone to propose marriage. Just the day before the coronation ceremony, his house was ransacked.