Ch 191

The Tatars were in the north of the Central Plains. They were repulsed by Daqian iron hoofs decades ago. Since then, they withdrew from the southern desert. They have surrendered to the Central Plains for many years and never invaded the border. The land is vast and barren, and the people live nomadicly, with few fixed homes, and only the Oron River flows through the territory. Because of the abundant water and grass, they gather into communities over the years.

The capital of the Tatar kingdom was built in the middle reaches of the Oron River.

After nightfall, lights are lit inside the tooth tent decorated with five-color silk sash, which looks like a huge lantern from the outside.

There are a few small hills in the distance.

On one of the south-facing hillsides, a tall horse can be seen faintly, and beside the horse stands a woman in a Hu suit.

The maid came from a distance, seeing this slender figure, almost shed tears.

She managed to calm down, walked forward with a smile on her face, and shouted happily to the front: "Your Highness, it's getting late, and the wind is so strong at night, you should be careful not to damage your body." .Let's go back to the tent!"

Shen Zhiyi stood still.

Looking at the homeland in the southeast submerged by the desert smoke and deep purple darkness, she only asked: "Is there still no news?"

The weather in the north is cold, dry, and windy and sandy.

Without the feng shui of the Central Plains, her old delicate cheeks inevitably left some traces of wind and frost. Although they are as fresh and beautiful as before, the slightly plump cheeks in the past have lost a lot of weight, and they are almost fractal. feeling.

It's just that compared to the change in appearance, the most astonishing thing is probably the pair of eyes.

The deep twilight fell into her eyes like ink.

The vivid divine light of the past has disappeared under the tempering of suffering, but it is like a dagger hidden in its sheath, with an unprecedented and forbearing edge!

The servant girl naturally knew what the princess had gone through these years.

When they first entered the court of the Huns, they had more than 20 palace servants.

However, in less than a year, there were only four left. Some of those who left couldn't stand the hardships of fleeing in Beimo, some missed their homeland thousands of miles away, and some were tortured and punished by the Tatar nobles, so they couldn't make it through...

On the surface, she looks like an extremely noble imperial princess who came to make peace;

But under the gorgeous crown, there is a pair of cruel shackles!

She is not so much a princess of a dynasty, a princess of Tatar, but a prisoner who cannot help herself.

The maid couldn't bear to reveal the news from outside, so she came up and gently tugged on the princess's sleeve, saying: "The secret letter has only been sent out not long ago, presumably even if they reach the border, those people will not dare to act without authorization, they must be sent to the capital to report You are the princess of Daqian, the blood of the royal family, the Holy Majesty and the Empress Dowager will definitely order troops to attack the Xiongnu and rescue you!"

Will save her?

Shen Zhiyi's gaze from afar fell down. In late autumn, when the trees were withered and yellow, and the grass was rotten to the sky, she only looked at the turf under her feet that had been gnawed by the horses. She bent down and picked up a piece of rotten grass root from the yellow and black soil. , with a sharp smile.