Ch 195

Jiang Xuening felt that something was really wrong with Xie Wei.

She was just a joke, but after getting his answer, it seemed to cast a heavy shadow. But after thinking about it, there is nothing wrong with it.

After all, it is the truth.

Back then when she was brought back to the capital from the farm, Xie Wei was with her. The difference is that she just went home, but Xie Wei kept his name incognito, and wanted to quietly enter the capital to help Shen Lang win the heir.

Naturally, no one would go to great lengths to kill her.

That time when he assassinated the troublemaker halfway, he was clearly aiming at Xie Wei.

Two years ago, she was the one who got involved in Xie Wei's plot to wipe out the Heavenly Sect two years ago. On the way back to Beijing from Tongzhou, a group of people were also assassinated.

Of course, these dead men are not here for Jiang Xuening.

They all came for the "Ding Fei Shizi" who survived with pity from the heavens.

As for this time, after thinking about it, she felt that she had not offended anyone, and if she had gone to the border alone, she would not have attracted anyone's attention.

The bad thing is that they are on the same road as Xie Wei.

Thinking of this, she frowned even tighter, and couldn't help saying: "Do you know who is going to kill you?"

Xie Wei continued to walk forward with his bow and arrow in his back, saying: "There are too many people who want to kill me."

Jiang Xuening was speechless: "Then what about this time? Daoqin said that the people who teach heaven-"

No, not right.

That's not what Daoqin said.

At this moment, a tense string in her mind trembled suddenly, causing her whole body to shiver violently, as if she had been thrown into icy water, and she suddenly woke up.

At the previous critical moment, what Dao Qin said was not "the Tianjiao would never have such a powerful archer", but "the Tianjiao would never have such a powerful archer"!

Heaven teaches, teaches.

There is a difference of one word, but the deep meaning contained in it is thousands of miles away!

Who would say "Jiaozhong" instead of "Tianjiao"?

Jiang Xuening's eyelids jumped up, and she looked at Xie Wei who was walking in front of her.

Xie Wei didn't seem to realize how much shock was hidden under her abruptly stopped words, or maybe he didn't care at all, he just said: "The gangsters hide their heads and show their tails, and they can't raise such elites. The DPRK and China are inseparable. It doesn't matter who they are, they will all be killed at that time, and there will be no fish that slip through the net."

"..."

Jiang Xuening was speechless.

Xie Wei smiled at the front: "I thought you knew my true face."

Understanding is understanding, but vaguely knowing and hearing with one's own ears are not the same feeling.

Jiang Xuening didn't want to know more about him.

The more she knows, the deeper the danger. In her previous life, she had already been involved too deeply in disputes. In this life, she has nothing to ask for after saving the princess.