Ch 67

No, it's the real "Geography".

She has never seen Zhang Zhe since he was imprisoned in the last life; in this life, she only had a brief glimpse of Zhang Zhe on a rainy night in the sky-high building last time, but failed to take a closer look.

Now this person is close at hand.

When she looked at his back from a low place, she looked more and more tall and silent. Even when she bowed her head to the Empress Dowager Xiao who was sitting high in the hall, her back was straight and she had a strong character.

For a moment she was on the verge of tears.

Although I don't know why Zhang Zhe appeared here, and I know in my heart that he must not know me at this moment, but as long as he stands here, standing in front of her, all the troubles and dangers in this world seem to disappear suddenly. Only a peaceful Enron is left.

Like a lazy rainy day.

Those who watch the rain enjoy a short period of silence in a corner surrounded by hustle and bustle.

In the past, she always complained that God treated her too kindly, gave herself a lot, and took away more; but at this moment, she is very grateful to the gods in the sky.

Grateful for them, and made her meet Zhang Zhe.

Jiang Xuening closed her eyes slightly, but the corners of her lips curled into a slight smile, even though she was in danger at the moment, she didn't care about it.

The inner palace and the outer court have always been separated, and foreign officials are not allowed to come to the harem unless there is a special order.

Although the matter to be investigated is of great importance now, and the Empress Dowager personally spoke, but at this moment, many maids serving in the palace, when they saw Chen Ying and Zhang Zhe, they all lowered their heads in a little panic.

The other companions stood not far from Jiang Xuening.

Chen Shuyi, who had the strictest tutor among the crowd, had already retreated to the farthest place from them at this moment; Zhou Baoying's eyes widened after hearing the word "Zhang Zhe", and she couldn't help but stretch out her eyes excitedly. He elbowed Yao Xi who was beside him.

But Yao Xi didn't respond.

Zhou Baoying turned her head in wonder, only to see Yao Xi staring blankly at the tall and straight figure in the hall, as if dumbfounded.

This is...

Zhang Zhe?

Apart from his cold and indifferent expression, how could he be as scary as rumored by others? Even this cold body, at first glance, is by no means some speculator who clings to the powerful.

Standing there, it is like a bamboo pole.

And this person is his future husband.

Yao Xi's eyes suddenly burst into a more intense look.

It wasn't until Zhou Baoying touched her again that she came back to her senses, realizing how long she had been staring at Zhang Zhe just now, her face flushed immediately, and she lowered her head with a little embarrassment.

Empress Dowager Xiao, who was sitting high in the hall, frowned. She felt that Zhang Zhe's name sounded familiar, but she couldn't remember where she heard it for a while, so she turned her suspicious eyes to Chen Ying, and said, "Didn't the Ai family only announce you?" come?"

Chen Ying is a cruel official, but he is casual and idle.

His eyes flickered slightly, and he said respectfully: "Back to the empress dowager, Mr. Zhang Zhezhang was recently transferred to the Ministry of punishment, and within half a month he had already dealt with the criminal names that had been accumulated for more than half a year by the Jiangxi Qing Officials Department. A good hand. Today, when people in the palace came to convey your edict, Mr. Zhang happened to have not left, and the lower official didn't know whether the palace affairs were difficult, so he invited Mr. Zhang to come with him, and he and the lower official will investigate together. Tomorrow, it can also better handle affairs for the empress dowager and relieve her worries."