Ch 16

In the previous life, it was the Yongyi Hou Mansion that Zhou Yinzhi "checked".

Later, Shen Jie ascended the throne to rehabilitate the Yongyi Hou Mansion.

Later, Zhou Yinzhi was shot dead by Xie Weiran's arrow and his head was nailed to the palace gate.

It can be seen that he has never done anything good.

This person is dedicated to power and high position, and always uses unscrupulous means to achieve his goals, but he is cautious and cautious in doing things, and it is difficult to be caught wrong.

This is the reason why Jiang Xuening used him smoothly in the last life.

It's just that she doesn't even want to enter the palace in this life, and if she has too deep a relationship with this person, it's tantamount to seeking skin from a tiger. But at the moment, the other party is the only channel for her to know about the situation of Yongyi Hou's mansion's involvement in Pingnan Wang's old case, and there is also Xie Wei who doesn't know when he will decapitate her, so he has to contact him even if he doesn't want to.

I hope that in this life, I can get rid of the worldly troubles and get the kind of "freedom" that You Fangyin said.

She sighed inwardly, got back into the carriage, and said, "Go to the Sky Tower."

By this time it was getting dark.

In late autumn, swan geese appeared.

There are not many people drinking at the top of the building.

Chen Ying, who was promoted to be the servant of the Ministry of Justice half a year ago, was playing with the wine cup filled with fine wine. He was idle, but said: "Jin Yiwei has always only obeyed the command of the Holy Majesty. I am afraid that the investigation of the Yongyihou's mansion is also the intention of the Majesty. Those Pingnan Wang Yidang Remnants, I have been detained in the prison of the Ministry of Criminal Justice for several days, and they can't find anything out. Today, I asked me to go out of the mountain to make a fuss, to see if I can pry things out of their mouths. Your lord, You are always by your side, can you point to the officials, what does the Holy Majesty want to know from them?"

Chen Ying is a well-known cruel official in recent years. The methods of torture prisoners are very cruel, even inhumane. But because of this, he has solved several big cases, and his achievements at the local level are very good.

This even includes the big event of killing the followers of Tianjiao in Jiangsu.

It's just that he also likes to figure out the thoughts of the people above.

Working under the eyes of the emperor, sometimes it doesn't matter what the truth is, what matters is what the emperor wants to hear.

The man sitting across from him neither had a feast today nor entered the palace, so he was only wearing a simple white robe with long sleeves, without any extra decorations, and even wore a bare hair on his head. Ebony hairpins of any shape are tied together.

At this moment, he didn't look up at Chen Ying.

There was a newly-made piano on the table, which had gone through the first eleven processes. The paint was as bright as a mirror, and the feet were full of geese. But he lowered his eyes, pulled the strings, and carefully plucked the strings one by one. Wear it up.

Chen Ying's eyes flickered, and he said again: "Our Majesty looks generous, but Chen must feel in his heart that His Majesty is too suspicious."

Xie Wei threaded the first string, and then wrapped it around the goose foot on the right side of the back of the piano.