Ch 65

Jiang Xuening is not stupid, she has to play tricks, let alone facing Xie Wei? Although she felt that this person's attitude towards her was different from what she imagined, but she didn't dare to go too far because of this, after all, she didn't know where Xie Wei was.

Therefore, he obediently agreed, and dared not say anything.

Xie Wei really didn't bother with her, he just walked in front of her unhurriedly and returned to Fengchen Hall.

Everyone watched Jiang Xuening learning the piano three days ago, angered Xie Wei and was detained, but now they saw her come back behind Xie Wei with a low eyebrow and a pleasing look, it was like eating ice in the dog days, inexplicably comfortable .

Think how proud she is when she is arrogant and domineering?

With Yan Lin protecting her, and the Eldest Princess protecting her, but this Mr. Xie is the master of the dynasty, someone who even the Eldest Princess dare not offend. Obedient post?

Even Princess Leyang couldn't help feeling a little guilty when she saw her: She knew that Mr. Xie was a rigorous person in his studies, and it was impossible for him to be lenient. Ningning was taken by him to learn piano alone, I don't know how severely Mr. Xie will treat her, and how miserable she will be.

But there was nothing she could do about it.

At this moment, I thought in my heart: It's okay, it's okay, I will treat Ningning better in the future, and just make up for it!

Jiang Xuening walked in from the outside with Qin in her arms. At first, she didn't know what these people were thinking.

But when Xie Wei heard her play the piano and told her to stop immediately, and sat aside to meditate not to play any more, she glanced at the expressions of the people around her, and then she suddenly understood. Miserable side?

She didn't dare to touch the piano again until after school.

When it was over, Xie Wei walked past her and gave her a condescending look as usual, without the peace and patience he had just had in the side hall, he said coldly: "To learn the piano, one must avoid impetuosity, second, meditate, and third, Practice diligently. You don't have any of these three things. From tomorrow onwards, you will go to the side hall to practice the piano every day. If you don't learn well, don't stay here."

Jiang Xuening was dumbfounded.

How can Xie Wei change his face faster than flipping a book?

She had an inexplicable urge to attack the crime, but when she raised her head, she met Xie Wei's smiling eyes, and was stunned for a moment, unable to react. But Xie Wei didn't say anything more after leaving these words, and went straight out of the hall with the piano in his arms.

Seeing the person leave, other people in the hall talked a lot.

Le Yang's patriarch walked up to Jiang Xuening angrily and said, "Mr. Xie's requirements are too strict! How could he say that about you?"

Zhou Baoying also puffed her cheeks and nodded: "Yes, Sister Ning is really pitiful. When we first learned the piano, we never came to the meeting. Mr. Xie is too much..."

Even Yao Rongrong looked at her with some sympathy.

As for You Yue, Chen Shuyi and the others, although their malice was still lingering and they were always a little cynical, but when they looked at Jiang Xuening, they no longer had the feeling of thorn in their flesh and jealousy.

They seem to have found a sense of superiority in this matter.

So when she looked at her, she would occasionally look at her with a condescending contempt, and often even a hypocritical sympathy like a joke. Many things were said without avoiding her, but in roundabout ways in front of her. Put the things that were dark in the past on the bright side.