Ch 110

Unwilling and reluctant, Jiang Xuening still cleaned up and went to Xie's mansion with the piano she brought back.

It's just that I came here not long ago, and the servants in the mansion seem to remember her.

Take her all the way in through the door and go straight to the Qinqin Hall.

Green asparagus bamboo is planted on the edge of the courtyard, and the dead lotus in the pond is covered with a layer of snow that has not yet melted. The blue fish swim under the lotus leaves occasionally.

The garden looks like a water town in the south of the Yangtze River.

This is rare in Beijing and is very delicate.

However, at this moment, Jiang Xuening didn't care to appreciate it, her mind was full of Xie Wei's scrutinizing eyes, she didn't wake up until the servant said "here it is", and hurriedly said thank you.

Xie Wei took a good rest in the hall, stood by the window with a cup of tea, and had been waiting for a while.

Jiang Xuening was dawdling outside and didn't really want to come in.

Xie Wei gently placed the cup of tea on the window sill, without turning his head, he said: "You dare to get involved in such a big matter, but at this time, asking you to learn to play the piano seems to have been bitten by insects. You If you don't come in, do you want me to come out to invite you?"

Jiang Xuening's face turned blue, but she finally gritted her teeth, stepped over the threshold cautiously, walked in, and bowed to Xie Weichen: "The student has met Mr."

Xie Wei then turned to look at her.

The little girl hugged Zhang Qin, she didn't even dare to lift her head, she buried it down, her eyes seemed to be fixed on her own toes, and she left the top of her head for him, she looked like a timid lady who was afraid of getting into trouble.

It's a pity that he is not very obedient.

He was at home today, wearing a loose green robe, pointing to the vacant piano table next to him, motioning for her to put down the piano first, and then asked lightly: "I know I'm wrong?"

Upon hearing this, Jiang Xuening understood everything.

Isn't this what she wrote on the bank note earlier!

The one surnamed Xie really took his own money!

Jiang Xuening yelled in her heart, but she didn't dare to sit down when she put down the piano, she just stood beside her neatly, and honestly said: "I know I was wrong."

You must have a good attitude of admitting mistakes, and don't quibble no matter what.

Xie Wei said she was wrong, she was wrong!

Unexpectedly, Xie Wei's next sentence was: "Oh, what's wrong?"

Jiang Xuening: "..."

She vaguely felt that if she didn't admit her mistake first, she would die a miserable death, but if she really wanted to tell her where she was wrong, after careful consideration, it was very difficult to tell: after all, she didn't think she was wrong either.

Xie Wei threw the stack of banknotes on the desk, and threw them in front of her eyes, and the few ink stains on each of the banknotes appeared in front of Jiang Xuening's eyes.

Her eyelids twitched.

Xie Wei said: "Isn't this very well done, even Mr. is kept in the dark by you."

Jiang Xuening only felt that this person's words today had a particularly teasing taste, which made her want to open her mouth to refute, but thinking about the strength of the enemy and the weakness, she still refused to admit it.