Ch 18

On this day, when the two of them went back, the people at the lantern festival were almost dispersed.

Yan Lin led the horse and helped her up.

Go away as you came.

It's just that he no longer gallops the horse, but trusts the horse and sits on the horse with her, wishing that this road back to Jiang's mansion will be longer, and longer, until the end of the world, the sea is dry and the rocks are rotten, and there is no end.

At this time, the young man was full of sincerity, and the girl he loved sat on his horse and snuggled up in his arms, unable to think of anything else for a while.

The violent heartbeat has occupied his whole mind.

He was so looking forward to the days to come that he didn't notice the different silence of the person sitting in front of him.

The wind is slightly cold.

Jiang Xuening could feel the scalding heat coming from the chest behind her.

It's just that she looked at the increasingly familiar road back to Jiang's mansion, but felt more and more confused: If she was the age of a young girl at this moment, and she had lost the paranoia and ignorance of the previous life, and met a boy who went through fire and water for her like this, She should be happy, shy, excited, and moved because of his sword, his eyes, the palm he held her tightly, and the hibiscus thrown from the high wall.

But she wasn't any more.

It was already late at night when we arrived at the gate of Dejiang Mansion.

Yan Lin helped her off the horse again, and told her with a smile: "Go back tonight and get a good night's sleep."

After speaking, he got on the horse again.

But when she turned her head and saw that she was still standing at the door looking at him, she said, "Go back to the house, I'll watch you."

Jiang Xuening looked back at him quietly, and asked him: "Yan Lin, you always spoil me and protect me like this, but have you ever thought about it? If one day, I don't have you, what will it be like?" , what should I do?"

Yan Lin was startled.

He felt that she was a little sad today, so he said: "It's unfounded to worry about, how could you live without me? I will always be by your side."

For a moment, Jiang Xuening felt her heart ache like a twist, and she felt uncomfortable even looking at him again, so she chuckled softly: "That's right. Then I'll go back."

Yan Lin nodded.

So she turned around and walked into the side door of the Jiang Mansion that was still open for her.

Yan Linchang sat on the horse, holding the rein, watching her figure gradually disappear, but a moment of confusion suddenly surged in his heart.

Many people in Jiang's mansion stayed up, waiting for her to come back.

During the day, rumors of an assassin appearing in the capital had already spread. When Jiang Boyou heard that Jiang Xuening was actually there at that time, and happened to be held hostage by the assassin, his heart almost jumped out of his chest in fright.

Fortunately, everyone said she was fine.

It's just that this little girl was abducted by Yan Lin to go to the Lantern Festival later, which is really annoying.

Jiang Boyou made a plan in his heart, when Jiang Xuening came back, he had to give her a good lesson.

But when he saw her come back, his expression was really not good.