Ch 106

The discussion in the South Study Room is over.

Everyone withdrew from the inside, leaving only a few senior ministers in the cabinet and a few close ministers of the emperor still inside. It seemed that Shen Lang had something else to say.

Gu Chunfang was transferred back to the capital, so naturally she was not among them.

Zhang Zhe walked with him, a little behind two steps, still so taciturn.

Gu Chunfang looked at his expression, walked away, and said: "The South Study Room suddenly proposed to let you sneak into the Tianjiao and pretend to be a native of Junshan. They didn't discuss it with you in advance, so don't mind it."

In fact, there is no way to negotiate in advance.

It is impossible for Gu Chunfang to know in advance what Xie Wei will say today, everything is just adapting to the circumstances.

Zhang Zheshi never thought that he would be so involved in these complicated things by accident. He has no ambitions in this life, but he just wants to set aside more time to accompany and take good care of his mother.

It was unexpected to be involved in the dispute.

After the rebellion between Xie Wei and Yan Lin in the last life, even the forces of the Heavenly Sect were strangled and wiped out from top to bottom, but until the leader of the teaching fell to the ground, the legendary "Dujun Mountain Man" did not die. Appear.

If there is such a person, it is still so important, can it escape the sky and enter the earth, and evaporate from the world?

So people in the world thought that Tianjiao did not have such a person at all, but that the rebellious officials and thieves deliberately fabricated such a fairy character to deceive the congregation and make them believe in Tianjiao even more.

Zhang Zhe had been involved in many cases related to Tianjiao because of his work in the Ministry of Criminal Justice, and he was indeed ordered to investigate who this Dujun mountain man was, but he couldn't find any results every time, and finally let it go.

But he also had some doubts.

It's just that this kind of suspicion is groundless, and it's really unbelievable. He has never confided in others.

In this life, there seemed to be some clues.

However, Zhang Zhe thought, those seemed to have nothing to do with him.

He lowered his eyes, and said: "Your Excellency has been kind to Zhang Zhe in the past, and this recommendation is also a flattery. I don't mind it. It's just that Master Xie mentioned this idea, maybe there is a suitable candidate in his mind, so Your Excellency put in a piece of paper like this. feet, maybe it will make Master Xie worry..."

Gu Chunfang's eyes were already old, but they became more transparent.

He twitched his beard and said: "It is precisely because Master Xie suggested it that I want to recommend you."

Zhang Zhe immediately raised his eyes to look at Gu Chunfang.

Gu Chunfang frowned in a rare way, but seemed to feel that she was a little too dignified, so she loosened her brows again, smiled and sighed: "Maybe the old lady is getting old, but she is a little suspicious. I always feel that this Young Master Xie is very young. He looks like he is indifferent to the world, but he has a heavy heart. The city government is really deep, not as simple as it looks. The stupefied stupefied Qing, who doesn't understand anything. I hope I'm a bit paranoid..."

Zhang Zhe was speechless.

Gu Chunfang only stretched out her hand and patted him on the shoulder lightly, saying, "This time, I'm going to have to work hard for you. By the way, is your mother feeling better recently?"