Ch 113

Her expression is more like when she was playing prank with him a few years ago?

But Yan Lin knew that she was serious.

Then he suddenly felt a little regretful: It's a pity that he will leave the capital soon, otherwise he really wants to know what kind of ability that Zhang Zhe has, which fascinates his Ning Ning so fascinated.

But probably a nice guy, right?

He raised his eyes to look at Zhou Yinzhi's looming figure in the aisle on the other side of the dungeon, remained silent for a moment, and said, "You should go."

It can be said that it is very daring to sneak into a place like the sky prison to visit prisoners who will be exiled soon.

Jiang Xuening also knew that if she stayed for too long, it would definitely make things difficult for Zhou Yinzhi.

Despite all the melancholy and reluctance in her heart, she stood up and said, "Then I'm leaving."

He just walked out a few steps, and when he reached the prison door, he couldn't help but stop.

Yan Lin looked at her.

She stared at him and smiled: "The sword you gave me is still there. I can't bring it in for you today, so I will leave it for you to pick it up someday."

Yan Lin remembered the sword he entrusted her to put away at that time, and also smiled, saying: "It's a deal."

Jiang Xuening said, "It's a deal."

At this point, she turned around and erected her cloak again, wrapped herself tightly again, and walked towards Zhou Yinzhi.

Seeing her coming out, Zhou Yinzhi secretly breathed a sigh of relief, didn't speak, just walked in front of her, and wanted to take her out from here quietly.

The guards of the sky prison, even if the heavy troops were withdrawn, appeared to be stricter than ordinary prisons.

They had to go through three checkpoints all the way, and the first two checkpoints were fine. When they saw Zhou Yinzhi, no one stopped them. However, when they reached the last checkpoint not far away, there was a noisy noise from the front!

"How many adults are they?"

"This is the Holy Majesty's handbook, ordering that the Yan family will be exiled today, set off for Huangzhou, and must leave Zhili before New Year's Eve. The Holy Majesty said, I don't want to see this group of people here on a good day. ."

"Yes Yes..."

...

There were quite a few people who came, and when they heard the sound of armor and weapons colliding as they walked, they knew that they were all imperial guards who had come under the emperor's own order.

Zhou Yinyi was shocked when he heard this.

Jiang Xuening was also taken aback.

The law of this court is that prisoners are not allowed to visit the prison after entering the sky prison. Everyone secretly visits the prison according to their own ability, but if they bump into the guards who came to pick up the prisoner and are caught straight, the matter will be serious. It's going to be big.

Involving Zhou Yinzhi is a small matter, and it is possible to implicate the Yongyi Hou Mansion!

Jiang Xuening looked at the road ahead, and decisively lowered her voice, "Find me a place to hide first."

Hide?

But the Sky Prison is such a big place, and there are no value rooms here, only one cell after another.