Ch 146

Early the next morning, Jiang Xuening heard that there was a fight in the Duke's Mansion last night.

The servants of the aristocratic family are everywhere, and they go out to do shopping by themselves, and the news spreads all over the capital, and then reaches the ears of the masters.

Not to mention going directly to the palace early in the morning!

Xiao Dingfei is really a ruthless person, he offended Xiao Shu with one sentence.

Which lady in the family can tolerate such wild words from him?

In a fit of rage, they didn't agree with each other, and even called someone, and the two of them started fighting. I didn't plan to really do anything to Xiao Dingfei, but this rascal would not take any losses, and he didn't think it was wrong at all after he uttered wild words. The servants wanted to go up and hold him down, but he kicked one. During the pulling, it is inevitable that there will be some small injuries on the flesh.

This is good, Xiao Dingfei quit.

At night, he ran to the courtyard wall and sat howling, accusing the Xiao family of not being able to tolerate him and wanting to murder him for money. After howling, he slipped away, and lived in the most luxurious brothel in Beijing that night, sleeping in the warm and fragrant nephrite for a night, and even hung up the room bill saying that he would set up the Duke's mansion on his own. Come on.

Xiao Shi has to pay for whoring a prostitute!

It was not yet dawn, and Xiao Yuan, who managed to get his Qi and blood to sleep until early in the morning, was awakened by someone within an hour. The public came to the mansion to ask for the account.

Xiao Yuan didn't catch his breath, but when he got angry, he fell to the ground!

The palace was full of crying and screaming.

This side hastily went to invite the doctor to come to see it, but the other side was directly summoned by the palace, and wanted to announce that the Xiao family was waiting for an audience-

It turned out that Xiao Dingfei came out of the brothel and went straight to the palace early in the morning.

It turned out to be the villain who filed the complaint first! He handed over the sign and went to the palace to sue the emperor that they couldn't tolerate him, saying that Xiao Shu was a mere young lady who dared to instigate the servants in the mansion to beat him.

In front of the emperor, the clothes were untied.

Good guy, there are indeed some bruises, obviously new injuries last night!

Although Shen Lang also knew that the current Dingfei Prince is no longer the former Dingfei Prince, he has probably become a bastard, but he just went back for a day, and it made such a mess, which really made him feel embarrassed as an emperor.

Regardless of what he thinks in secret, Xiao Dingfei is still his savior on the surface.

All the people in the world are watching.

At that time, he was furious and immediately asked people to go to Xuan Xiao's palace to listen to the training.

Xiao Yuan's health was weak when he was old, and after he passed out, he was finally rescued, but his body was weak and he couldn't stand up. The emperor wanted to summon him again, so he had no choice but to have someone carry him into the palace, so that he could be in front of the emperor It was a miserable sale, thinking that he was favored in the past, and the Xiao family is the queen mother's mother's family, so maybe he really did something to the Xiao family, and most of them just pretended to be.