Ch 122

Jiang Xuening went back first.

Others were surprised that she came back alone, so Jiang Xuening put on a surprised expression as planned, and said that she didn't see Zhang Zhe.

Xiao Dingfei pulled a grass wick and put it in his mouth. He was bored at first, but when he heard this, he looked at Jiang Xuening meaningfully, and it was clearly written in his eyes: I don't know what to do, there is no money here. two!

But he thought, Tianjiao and these idiots are stupid, so they shouldn't think too much.

Sure enough, these people really didn't think much about it.

Zhang Zhe came back after a while, and when he asked, the two people went in different directions, but no one suspected that they had talked in private. Of course, even if they are suspicious, they are at most not the same as Xiao Ding, thinking about the "brother-sister relationship" of these two people, and wondering what they are doing.

The group rested here and set off for Tongzhou again.

Jiang Xuening was in a rare good mood.

The afternoon sun came out, and even in winter there was a bit of warmth. The Tianjiao group didn't know if they got any news. Compared with the somewhat tense pace in the morning, it seemed a bit more leisurely. It seemed that he was in no hurry to hurry.

She murmured under her breath, "This is really strange."

Zhang Zhe heard it, and said in a very natural low voice: "I am waiting for the report from Tongzhou."

Jiang Xuening couldn't help raising her eyebrows.

Zhang Zhe continued, "They haven't fully trusted my identity yet."

Yes.

Such a person appeared out of nowhere, even if he believed 80% of the time, the remaining 200% had to go to the Tianjiao side to check for stability, so as to be safe.

If you accidentally lead the wolf into the house, it will be out of control.

As soon as Jiang Xuening thought of this, her brows were furrowed, inevitably a little worried.

It's just that when you walk with everyone, it's hard to talk again.

If you have any doubts, you can only accept it.

Xiao Dingfei felt bored on the other side.

When he set off from the ruined temple in the morning, he invited Jiang Xuening to ride with him, but was ruthlessly rejected, so he rode the horse and walked all the way. At noon, I held back and didn't say hello to Jiang Xuening. However, at this moment, the horse is in the front, but I can't help but look back.

This little girl is really beautiful.

When you dress plainly, you may not be as impressive as those heavy makeup at first glance, but the facial features and bones are there, and it will look better if you take a closer look. That natural demeanor, the faint worry all the way before, has changed. She jumped out of the cage a little bit, and the corners of her eyes and brows were slightly relaxed, making her more graceful and beautiful.

Xiao Dingfei has always known that he is a common man who looks at his face.

But occasionally he wishes he had some backbone.

However, when such an unknown woman who was not even willing to talk to him appeared, he found that it was too difficult to keep her backbone.

He finally tugged at the reins to make the horse go more slowly, and soon walked alongside Zhang Zhe and Jiang Xuening, with a smile on his face, as if the scene of Jiang Xuening rejecting him in the morning had never happened, seemingly concerned "I have to keep a low profile along the way, so I only have this dress for the girl. It's really a bit of negligence of my heavenly religion. When I enter the city later, I will change the girl into a beautiful one."