Ch 93

It rains in winter and the wind blows.

There were not many pedestrians on the street, and it became even more deserted at this moment.

There are few people in the squares and cities in central Beijing, and the bosses of the shops are looking at the sky in vain and sighing.

But not long after, there was the clatter of horseshoes at the end of the quiet street, and they joined together heavily, and there was even the sound of shouting among them. In a short while, a gray-bearded general in armor came up Gao Qi sat on the horse and led a group of cavalry to run quickly through the street, only going to the place where the forbidden army was stationed at the gate of the capital.

Everyone looked terrified.

After the horrific group of people left the street, the bosses in the shop dared to sigh, but they were all terrified: "What happened again?"

The north wind is getting tighter, and the sky is full of clouds.

The rain that fell quickly turned into snow, and the first snow of this winter finally fell.

Sometimes Jiang Xuening thinks about it, after all, God still left some pity for her.

At least let her meet Zhang Zhe again.

She walked around from the side of the waterside pavilion, and soon reached the front hall. The small fine snow fell from the sky one after another, and she felt a little sighed when she saw it: Zhang Zhe loves rain most, but now it has turned into snow, shouldn't he be very happy?

The front hall is full of guests.

She also wanted to go straight to the table.

But when he walked to the corner of the veranda ahead, he saw Jiang Boyou, who seemed to be talking to his colleagues in the court.

Today, Yan is approaching the crown ceremony, and some officials from the court have ventured to come.

Jiang Boyou is naturally one of them.

He was wearing a round-neck gown with stone and blue embroidered patterns, and he stood with another person under the pine tree planted in the yard, his brows were tightly furrowed, and he couldn't help shaking his head when he heard what the person said: "It's okay to offend the other family, but it's okay to offend the other family." This Second Young Master Xiao is a bit difficult to deal with, and the Zheng family is really pitiful."

The man sighed: "Who says it's not? Everyone here at Xishikou knows about the Zheng family. I heard that there is also a son who was sent to work in the palace. Although it is not a wealthy family, the life of ordinary people is not bad. But when it comes to the Xiao family, it's nothing more than dominating people's property and forcing people to move their ancestral graves, and it's a bit miserable to want to send the whole family to prison."

As soon as he finished speaking, he looked up and saw Jiang Xuening.

So he swallowed back the rest of the words, and said with a smile to Jiang Bo: "Master Shi Lang has been talking about it for a long time, no, your love is here too."

Jiang Boyou turned his head and saw Jiang Xuening, his brows that were originally tightly locked opened a little, and he bowed his hands to that colleague, slightly apologetic, but the colleague didn't mind, so he also bowed his hands to Jiang Xuening, and went into the hall .

Jiang Xuening heard a few words when she came over just now.

She stepped forward to salute Jiang Bo, but she couldn't hold back and asked: "When my father talked to people just now, did he mention the Zheng family in Hukoutong, Xishi?"