Ch 99

Pixiangdian, Wen Jieyu.

Pixiangdian Jiang Xuening knew about it, but if she wanted to talk about Wen Jieyu, she didn't have much impression. Listening to this status, it is not considered very high in the harem, so what can it lead to?

Thinking from this direction, I have no clue.

On the way back from her fasting, she felt that this matter was of great importance, so she racked her brains and simply forced herself to think in another direction: Did any major events happen at this time in the previous life?

The biggest thing is that the residence of Yongyihou was ransacked.

At that time, after she came back from the Hou's mansion, she was in a daze. She was so frightened that she fell seriously ill and was bedridden for several days. During this period, only Linzi Wang Shen Jie still thought about her from time to time, and sent someone to check on the situation.

When she recovered from her illness, she heard that someone in Beijing had robbed the sky prison. The emperor was furious like thunder and punished many officials in Beijing, causing many ministers to die.

Is there anything else?

For example, several days have passed since the incident, why did Shen Lang suddenly become furious again?

It had only snowed two days ago, the weather had already turned cold, and there was no one on the palace road.

Only the sound of her light footsteps passed on.

One thought turned and ten thousand thoughts followed, a flash of lightning flashed across her mind, Jiang Xuening's footsteps that had been moving forward suddenly stopped, and even her eyes widened: Except for the prison of chaos and chaos, in the prison where she was ill, During a period of time, there seemed to be an incident in the palace that was not considered a big deal in other courts but definitely not a small matter in this dynasty, especially during Shen Lang's reign...

Back at Yangzhizhai, everyone was already preparing for the afternoon chanting plums and enjoying the snow.

This time Jiang Xuening was not sick, so naturally she couldn't get sick anymore.

So I had no choice but to tidy up my plain clothes and put on a pink and blue cloak. Among the crowd vying for beauty, I was just in the middle class, neither because I was too out of line to be noticed, nor because I was too shabby.

She looked the same as before.

Others have not been under the same roof with her for a long time, but they can't see anything.

But Jiang Xuehui is also her elder sister, even if the two sisters usually have festivals, they can be considered to know each other a little bit. Looking at her for some reason, she felt that her face was covered with a shadow, and she turned her head quietly on the way to the plum garden. He asked her three times, and frowned slightly, but after thinking about the relationship between the two, he finally didn't ask.

Jiang Xuening felt happy and relaxed.

The various plum blossoms planted in the plum garden are now in full bloom.

The snow from the previous two days hadn't completely melted, and it was piled up under the plum trees. The blue sky and white snow reflected the red plums, which was really beautiful.

In the harem, headed by Empress Dowager Xiao, almost everyone has arrived.

In the Kanxue Pavilion in the southeast corner of the plum garden, most of Yang Zhizhai's companions, after entering the palace for so long, finally saw the emperor's harem for the first time, the concubines of the emperor.