Ch 33

Jiang Xuening never denies that she is a very selfish person: Compared with the current You Fangyin, she once despicably hoped that the one who came here was the familiar You Fangyin.

But this despicableness is limited after all.

She couldn't just sit back and watch this You Fangyin being harmed, and she couldn't imagine how she would become friends with another You Fangyin after letting all this happen. So she saved her, but she couldn't understand her cowardice, she couldn't understand She is different from another You Fangyin in everything.

But why should this You Fangyin become another You Fangyin?

She's just living her own life.

And although she saved her, she is not qualified to dictate her life, nor is she qualified to express disappointment with any of her choices-not to mention, she actually followed her instructions, went to buy raw silk, Go to learn bookkeeping, walk out of the back house that ordinary women dare not go out, and then put all her gratitude into this small box...

Jiang Xuening calmed down after a while, looked at her and said, "What's next, do you have any plans?"

Seeing that she finally stopped crying, You Fangyin felt a little relieved.

At this moment, I was stunned for a moment, and thought about it: "Make money, make more money, and make the second girl happy!"

Another stupid thing to say.

Jiang Xuening couldn't hold back her tears and laughed, she just thought that You Fangyin was too reasonable, but after thinking about it, no matter what the reason was, wanting to make more money is not a bad thing.

For her now, there is no better choice than this.

However, there are problems that need to be resolved before that.

She remembered that when she was in the palace earlier, she heard Shen Jie mention a sentence, saying that it was found out that the silk boat on the Cao River capsized, because the government and businessmen colluded to drive up the price of silk and wanted to make a profit from it.

Jiang Xuening said: "Before and after you sold the raw silk, did you hear any unusual news?"

"Yes." You Fangyin nodded hastily, with a bit of fear in his expression, and said, "Just the day before yesterday, officers and soldiers came to many guild halls and arrested six or seven big businessmen. Listen to what Boss Xu said, They are all well-known businessmen in the business field. Several people have asked him to buy a shipment of raw silk from him at a low price. But he thought the price was too low at the time, and he didn't even have the money to go back to the villagers. I didn't agree. I didn't expect that something happened to our silk as soon as it was sold. I also heard that it seemed to be because of some reason to drive up the price of silk. Boss Xu and I were very scared, but no one came to arrest us after waiting for two days. But Last night, a manager in our mansion was taken away, it seems that some relative of his family met in the mansion of an official on Caohe River, I don't know if he was implicated..."

Jiang Xuening heard that the first half was fine, but when she heard You Fangyin say that a steward in the Qingyuan uncle's mansion was arrested, her scalp exploded.

If officials and businessmen colluded to capsize the ship and drive up the price of silk, it would be unreasonable to even intervene in the small fish and shrimps in the Qingyuan uncle's mansion, and the officials and businessmen who were caught would be enough to toss for a while.

But even arrest the steward?

She slowly raised her hand to press the center of her brow. Although there was no evidence, she dared to conclude that someone must be secretly chasing You Fangyin! In other words, it was the self behind Cha You Fangyin...