Ch 76

Zhou Yinzhi is a Gongmen.

There has always been a saying here called "going into the yamen to pick up layers of skin". This kind of thing is not uncommon when the government is clear, and it is naturally common when the government is unstable. Jin Yiwei has already attracted a lot of complaints from the ruling and opposition parties, and he is even more familiar with doing this kind of thing, so he can be called "the best among them".

Those who committed crimes, the richer and less powerful the better, were put in prison for seven days, scared to death, and the family members were naturally worried, holding money to clear the door, lest the adults in the public house would not accept it.

This is done kindly.

Those who are cruel and ruthless, don't care if you are the culprit or the offender, if you are entangled in a lawsuit, you will be arrested and locked up in the name of detention pending trial. The sufferer will have to spend money to eliminate disasters.

If you don't give money, it's easy.

In the gourd case of a confused official, no matter whether you are guilty or innocent, you will be punished in one stroke.

When she came from the Yamen today, Zhou Yinzhi was thinking about what Jiang Xuening wanted to do on the way, and went to the teahouse to have a look. It's for You Yue's good, but the expression of this "sufferer" doesn't seem to be the case.

So after thinking about it for a while, he guessed that she wanted to cure You Yue.

Jin Yiwei was on errands outside, and he was a newly recruited Qianhu, so he didn't dare to be too blatant to Jiang Xuening, but he was unambiguous in his work: no matter who else arrests him first, I just listen to Jiang Xuening's instructions on how to deal with it next.

But he didn't expect that Jiang Xuening had such an idea.

violins are too expensive...

That means money is tight.

Zhou Yinzhi nodded, neither showing any surprise nor expressing his beak, he just said, "I understand."

Yan Lin had given her many things in the past, but it would take a while for those things to be sold. Of course, Jiang Xuening also had some money in her hands, but in the event of a disaster in the Yongyi Hou's mansion, even if she had a lot of money, it might not be enough What's more, she is determined to win the Ziliujing saltworks, and she has enough money in her hands to prevent any accidents and ensure nothing is lost.

Since You Yue fell into her hands, she was considered unlucky.

Today she was just acting, but she didn't expect that You Fangyin risked her life to protect her, and picked up the bench to deal with You Yue. If you let it go and let You Yue take her back to the house like this, a severe beating is inevitable.

Jiang Xuening really didn't want to think about that scene.

I dare not.

Therefore, it is better to report to the official first, put him in prison, and let Zhou Yinzhi serve him with delicious food, than go back to the mansion to be tortured. In any case, hide this period of time first, and then think about whether there is any solution once and for all.

Jiang Xuening lightly frowned, and said: "You Yue is also the companion of Princess Leyang in the palace. She should go back to the palace after two days of rest. You can handle this matter according to your discretion, and don't make too much trouble. After all, you The position of household has not been down for a long time, even if he has been successful in the case of hiding in Cha Yongyihou's mansion and colluding with King Pingnan against the party, he can't stand the limelight too much, and it would be bad if he is regarded as a thorn in the side."