Ch 165

The Meng family only knew that Xie Wei was Jiang Boyou's colleague and Jiang Xuening's master in the palace, but they didn't know that when Jiang Xuening returned to Beijing from the farm more than four years ago, Xie Wei was accompanying him incognito!

As early as that time, he knew these secrets of the Jiang Mansion well.

Taking into account the face of Jiang Xuehui, whom she raised since she was a child, Meng pretended that Jiang Xuening was ordered by the master to send her to live in Zhuangzi to avoid disaster. Xie Wei, who seemed to be out of reach, told the truth? Just the word "deceive the emperor" made her heart skip a beat, and her face turned pale in an instant.

Even Jiang Boyou didn't expect it.

Xie Wei was an official in the court, he behaved calmly and prudently, he was able to make no mistakes in his actions and demeanor, almost everyone was used to it, including Jiang Boyou naturally. There is even more danger hidden in the seemingly gentle words just now!

It's just that rather than panic, it's more of an accident-

Originally thought that Xie Wei was a gentleman in the palace, even though he took good care of his worthless daughter, but he thought it was just for the sake of his colleagues, he shouldn't respect sister Ning from the bottom of his heart, and treat her differently.

But right now, that doesn't seem to be the case.

At this point, if I say one more sentence, I am afraid that it will lead to an irreparable big mistake. Jiang Boyou has been an official for many years, and he knows the truth of restraint. I am also fortunate that Xie Wei's words are gentle on the surface. No matter what, there will be a step down .

So he smiled: "Ju An is right, sister Ning is just naughty, it doesn't matter."

He waved his hand to Mrs. Meng: "His Royal Highness Linzi has a noble character and has a sacred heart. He should be a good match. Sister Hui's marriage is not a bad one. The Qin Tianjian will soon set a date. There are a lot of things that need to be prepared at home, and there are thousands of threads, Madam, let's hurry up and take care of them."

Mrs. Meng was poked on the painful foot by Xie Wei's words, and scratched seven inches. Just now, she gritted her teeth and wanted to reprimand Jiang Xuening, her arrogance lost, her eyelids twitched a few times, and she turned around without saying anything more.

Jiang Xuening turned her back and didn't look back.

Jiang Xuehui looked ashamed, as if she wanted to say something, but the current scene was really not the place for her to speak, so she had to smile wryly, bowed silently to Jiang Boyou and Xie Weichen, and then retreated.

Jiang Xuening buried her head in wiping her hands with the brocade handkerchief.

Xie Wei squinted his eyes to look at her, and saw that she was wiping so hard that the back of her right hand was smeared with redness. It was clear that the stain had been wiped off, but she still didn't stop as if she was venting her anger. His face was expressionless.

He said, "Everyone has left."

Only then did Jiang Xuening stop. The originally snow-white brocade handkerchief was already wrinkled and stained in her hand, so she was embarrassed to hand it back to Xie Wei, so she kept it in her hand and said in a low voice: " Thank you, sir."

Xie Wei said: "Eldest Princess is going to get married, and she won't go to school in the palace, so she hasn't missed her homework, right?"

Jiang Xuening was startled.

These days, she was either busy promoting marriage proposals in the market, or was busy seeing Xiao Dingfei and Xiao Shu fighting fiercely, so where was the word "study" in her head?