Ch 166

Until Xie Weiren got into the carriage and went far away, Jiang Xuening was still a little dazed.

What's the matter with this man?

She thought about the time when Yan Lingang's class teacher returned to court in the previous life, she felt uneasy, and she also said to Xie Wei that after threatening to repay each other, everyone would not owe each other, but the other party didn't seem to have such a big reaction?

These two times, Xie Wei always felt a little strange.

But what was so strange about it, Jiang Xuening really couldn't tell.

Think about it, since you don't have a clue, you can simply throw away this mess. After all, Xie Wei is a master who is unpredictable and difficult to serve. If you spend time to figure out what he is thinking, how can he mess around in the turbulent court?

What matters is that Xie Wei agrees!

Although she contacted Zheng Bao and found Zhou Yinzhi outside, it can be said that if this little power is to succeed, it is almost a gamble, and it may not be foolproof. However, if someone like Xie Wei, who is of great importance in the court, is willing to help, the possibility of success will be greatly increased. And even if it fails, it can avoid implicating innocent people such as Zheng Bao.

Things are in sight!

Thinking of this, Jiang Xuening almost jumped three feet high, and when she returned to her room, it was even more peaceful. After being intimidated by Xie Wei's words, not even half of the people in the house came to trouble her.

She was only worried that the one surnamed Xie would be unwilling.

But very unexpectedly, after the other party agreed, he kept his promise very much. Early the next morning, Jianshu personally came to the mansion to invite him, saying that since Mr. Xie was entrusted by Mr. Jiang, he should do his best for Miss Jiang. , This time, Jiang Xuening was invited to go to the Xie Mansion to take a school examination.

Jiang Xuening really believed it at first.

After arriving at Dexie's mansion, he was very uneasy and tried hard to think about the books he read last night and the piano he practiced. Unexpectedly, when people entered the Qinqin hall, it was empty inside, and there was no figure of Xie Wei.

Jian Shu bowed and said: "After I came back yesterday, the master told me to collect all the matters related to the marriage of His Royal Highness the Eldest Princess, and some official documents were not dared to be handed over to others, so I simply invited the second girl Ning to come over and see. Mr. He, he went to Youhuang Pavilion and left a message saying that if you have something to do, you can directly tell your subordinates, and it will be done for you."

Then Jiang Xuening understood.

Xie Wei clearly disliked her, probably because he knew that what she was going to do this time was extremely dangerous, and he didn't want to get involved in this troubled water, but because of her kindness, he had to agree. Just keep your heart out of sight, throw a powerful sword book for her to use, and avoid it yourself.

She can't wait for it.

If Lord Xie, surnamed Xie, sat down in front of her, and she wanted to seriously discuss with him about dropping packages or robbing people, she would be frightened to death before she could die.

Jiang Xuening was happy and relaxed, and immediately felt that the overly tense air in the Qin Hall was relaxed, and immediately revealed his true colors as his own home, and even called Jianshu to sit down with him, and first studied the family-related documents.