Ch 182

Wei Liang lifted the exquisite pocket watch bought from a Persian businessman for the third time, and looked at the time. The scenery on the street outside was changing. The city is filled with countless tenderness and prosperity.

But he had no intention of admiring it, instead he felt a bit of uncontrollable anxiety.

We are about to meet that person.

But he began to worry that if he did too much this time, would he bring any disaster to himself?

Things have to start from last summer.

At that time, Wei Liang was still studying in Yangzhou Shuangzhong Academy. Although he was not the number one talented scholar in the world, he was well-known in the Jiangnan area, and he was the hot spot for Jie Yuan this autumn.

Unexpectedly, when I was about to abandon the boat and go ashore on a day trip to the lake, I met a strange girl.

She is slim and exquisite, wearing gold and silver, and the pearl hanging on the earlobe alone is worth thousands of taels of silver, but the goose yellow silk clothes are full of mud and water, as if they were just fished out of a mud pit. Neither the head nor the face was spared. Especially that face, which seemed to be a hasty attempt to wipe off the muddy water, but failed, and instead wiped off a face even more.

When she saw their group of students landed, she immediately greeted them.

The group of people who have made friends with Wei Liang are all young talents who are knowledgeable and knowledgeable. On weekdays, many bold girls would throw sachets and sweat towels when they take a cruise on the lake. When they see a girl, they will come forward Subconsciously, I thought it was the initiative to show hospitality, but it was the first time I saw someone in such a mess, and stopped for a while.

Although Wei Liang is talented and famous, his appearance is only mediocre, not amazing.

Scholars who used to be colleagues were very popular.

So at that time, he just stood among the crowd, completely staying out of the matter, waiting to see the follow-up.

But no one expected that when a friend in the same company asked frivolously, "Which one is the girl looking for", the girl blinked, and even glanced at the place where he was standing, and said without any shyness: " I'm looking for Mr. Wei Liang Wei."

There was a sudden silence by the lake.

Wei Liang himself was also taken aback, really surprised.

Everyone else looked at him.

The girl was still generous, with such a dirty and difficult to distinguish face, when she smiled, she gave people the illusion of brilliance, and said to him: "Young Master Wei, can you take a step to speak?"

Those friends in the same industry have always watched the excitement and didn't think it was a big deal, so they deliberately booed and booed beside them.

He immediately felt his face burn.

His feet remained motionless as if they were nailed to the ground, and he said to the girl sternly: "Young lady, what's the matter, you might as well talk about it on the spot, so you don't need to take a step to talk."

The girl looked at him strangely, her eyeballs wandered around, she didn't know what she was thinking about, and raised her eyebrows after a while: "You really want me to say it here?"

Wei Liang's heart skipped a beat, and he subconsciously said, "There's nothing you can't tell others."

But she looked at him seriously, and repeated mysteriously: "Young Master Wei, you have thought about it, do you really want to say it here?"