Ch 170

On the day when the Eldest Princess of Leyang, Shen Zhiyi, and her relatives drove out of Beijing, it was said that there were many people who saw them off at night, heading northwest all the way.

After she left Beijing, the originally raucous talk of getting married gradually subsided.

From the princes and nobles in the capital to the common people, everyone's attention quickly turned to the Jinke Chunwei Examination and the wedding ceremony of His Royal Highness Shen Jie, who will soon be approaching in April.

The Qintianjian Fangfu, which was not very eye-catching at first, has naturally been the busiest in recent days.

Secondly, he went to Jiang Shilang's house in the Ministry of household affairs.

Everyone talks about character, talent, appearance, and background. Fang Miao, a girl from Qin Tianjian's family, can hardly compare with Jiang Xuehui, the eldest girl in Jiang Shilang's house. However, her reputation is burdened by her ineffective younger sister, so she was not chosen as the concubine . However, when choosing the main concubine, he also chose the side concubine, which shows how much His Royal Highness Linzi likes her, and how reluctant Fang Miao, the main concubine, chooses.

The wedding date is set on April 18th, and the two concubines on the front and side will enter at the same time.

Those who hand out name cards, those who send congratulatory gifts, those who make close friends, those who build relationships, those who beat the autumn wind, the threshold of the Jiang Mansion will be broken by people, and even the servants are smiling, and the wind blows on the soles of their feet as they walk, welcoming and sending them to the face. bright.

It's just that it doesn't include the maidservants in Jiang Xuening's courtyard.

Not only are they unhappy, but they have become more worried and cautious in recent days.

There was a new letter from You Fangyin in Shuzhong, Tang'er didn't dare to pretend to be someone else, she went to pick it up herself, but on the way back, she ran into Jiang Boyou who was about to go out.

Jiang Boyou glanced at her and frowned: "Young girl Ning is still the same?"

Tang'er was trembling: "Young lady woke up at three o'clock today, drank a bowl of japonica rice porridge prepared by the kitchen, and then lay back to sleep; when it was high in the sun, she got up and looked out the window for a long time. A few slices of roasted squab, cherry meat, half a bowl of rice; Ding Fei sent someone to send some new things, but she just looked at it and threw it away, and even asked to go to the lantern festival..."

Jiang Boyou let out a long sigh: "What is this?"

Tang'er didn't dare to take a breath.

Ever since Princess Leyang went to get married, her own girl seemed to have lost her mind, and she didn't even bother to take a step out of her own door, watching her eat and sleep, but the maids who served her saw it in their eyes. Feeling creepy and worried, no one can do anything about her.

But these days, the master has to ask about the girl from time to time.

It seems to care more than before.

Tang'er didn't know if this was her illusion, maybe it was because the girl's recent state was very worrying?

Jiang Boyou thought for a moment, then shook his head, and said: "Take care, her sister's wedding will be in two days, if she doesn't want to go, then don't go, don't let others disturb her, and let her take care of her again." A few days."

Tang'er bowed and said, "Yes."

Jiang Boyou then turned and left with a worried expression on his face.