Ch 174

Shen Jie is the younger brother born of the same mother as the current emperor Shen Lang. Since he has won the holy favor, the palace is also very luxuriously built, covering an extremely large area. If the new guests don't have the maids to lead the way, they won't be able to walk in the garden for a long time, and they may get lost.

But Jiang Xuening is very familiar-

Who told her that she lived in this mansion for more than two years in her previous life? The garden path is similar to the impression given to her by the imperial palace, and it is difficult to go wrong with eyes closed.

Coming out of Jiang Xuehui's side courtyard, she didn't really want to go back to the female guests' table, and she was too lazy to deal with it, so she walked along the corridor next to the small lake in the garden, trying to find a quiet place to hide for a while, and then go out when the banquet was about to end.

Unexpectedly, when he turned around the corridor, he met Shen Jie.

The groom who got married today was wearing a bright red wedding dress, his face was like a crown jade, and his temperament was gentle. There are also a group of attendants behind him, which makes people feel that there are Zhilan Yushu and stars Gongyue.

Looking at the direction, he came from Fang Miao's side of the main room, and was going to Jiang Xuehui's side.

This meeting, both of them were a little surprised.

Shen Jie was startled for a moment, before reacting, he bowed his hands and said: "The second girl is polite."

Jiang Xuening was in a daze.

The other party's attire is the same as in the previous life.

But when she saw it at that time, it was not in the sunlight outside, but in the new house. I don't know if it's because she drank too much wine or because she has a thin skin, but when this highness lifted her hijab with a happy title, his handsome face was faintly red under the light of the red candle. At that time, she also felt a little dizzy, but the tenderness and sweetness were all illusions, because she was ruthless to this person, so apart from the illusion, what spread in her heart was boundless emptiness.

She returned the gift and said: "His Royal Highness Linzi's mansion is too big, I just wanted to take a shortcut and go back to the banquet, but I lost my way after only two steps."

Shen Jie guessed the same.

After Jiang Xuening finished speaking, she stared at him for a moment, then suddenly asked the attendant next to her, "Is there any wine?"

Those people were taken aback, and subconsciously looked at Shen Jie.

Shen Jie didn't know what Jiang Xuening meant.

Jiang Xuening smiled and explained: "Although I don't know His Highness well, I have been taken care of by His Highness in the palace. His Highness and Yan Lin are old friends. Now that he is exiled in Huangzhou, I'm afraid he can't come to congratulate him in person. Whether it's about love or reason, I should offer a cup of to Your Highness on behalf of myself and Yan Lin, and congratulate His Highness on his great joy."

Only then did Shen Jie understand.

Just mentioning Yan Lin, he couldn't help but feel a little sad, he just asked people to get the wine first, but said: "It was a happy day, but now Yan Lin is not here, and neither is Zhiyi..."

He didn't know Jiang Xuening very well.

Outsiders all said that the second girl Jiang was domineering and arrogant, but probably because she had heard Yan Lin's nagging too much, and knew that the imperial sister Shen Zhiyi treated her very badly, but Shen Jie didn't think like ordinary people.