Ch 82

Jiang Xuening is happy, but some people are not happy.

Until now, who still can't see that Princess Leyang did all this for Jiang Xuening?

Although Jiang Xuehui's entry into the palace was quite eye-catching, smart people would be aware of Jiang Xuening who stood behind this incident.

When she uttered the word "happy", countless people in the hall darkened their faces secretly, even if they had a good mood for fun, this moment was completely destroyed.

Next, Shen Zhiyi also invited Jiang Xuehui to play together.

Several people in the crowd were obviously forced to smile and accompany, and Xiao Shu never said a word since Jiang Xuehui appeared with that square brocade handkerchief.

At night, Yang Zhizhai, palace lanterns are lit everywhere.

After returning from Mingfeng Palace, she finally got her own room. This eldest lady of the Xiao family and the niece of the empress dowager in the harem finally let all other expressions disappear on her face without the attention of others. Nothing, only the kind of calm that is almost cold and silent.

In the end, he raised his hand and gently pressed his forehead.

Xiao Shu slowly closed her eyes, but the arcs of her fingers were tense, and when she opened her eyes again, she directly swept the teacup on the table to the ground!

The palace attendant next to her was startled, and stared at her with wide eyes.

Xiao Shu's chest rose and fell slightly, but she didn't look at others.

What came to her mind was the embroidered handkerchief that fell from his sleeve when she met Linzi King Shen Jie, and the one she saw on Jiang Xuehui today...

Others may have forgotten.

But she still remembers it clearly.

It's not Jiang Xuening, that person is not Jiang Xuening!

But who could have imagined it?

During this period of time in the palace, Shen Jie also paid attention to Jiang Xuening everywhere, and his words were full of caring intentions. When something happened in the Yongyi Hou's mansion, Yan Lin even directly disregarded Jiang Xuening's relationship.

All kinds of clues point to her.

So last time I will...

The fingers on the table were clenched little by little, and Xiao Shu could only feel a kind of taunting by accident: not only did she not get rid of the real threat, but she also showed traces, and established a real threat for herself. strong enemy...

After all, Jiang Xuening is still perceptive.

At the same time, the atmosphere in Jiang Xuening's room was quite delicate.

After all the troubles of Princess Leyang, there are already all kinds of decorations here, soft and delicate, and a calligraphy and painting hanging on the wall is the authentic work of famous people in the previous dynasty.

Jiang Xuehui is a knowledgeable person who can tell the difference at a glance.

The palace people had already arranged her room, but it was no different from other companions. But when she was invited to visit Jiang Xuening's room, she easily discovered the huge gap between the two, the chasm of nature, so she had a very intuitive and clear understanding of how much her sister was favored in the palace.

Jiang Xuening had already changed out of the complicated palace attire, only wearing a simple sky blue pleated skirt with twigs and lotus patterns, and even broke up the bun that she painstakingly **** before, and her long black hair was scattered behind her head. The strands were gently entangled with her slender fingers and rolled into rolls.