Ch 156

Jiang Xuening slapped him, turned around and left, but how could the beaten You Yue swallow her anger? She knew that it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Jiang Xuening to hit her because of a man, so she wiped away her tears and began to cry. She cried and complained about her grievances, and she kept using words to smear Jiang Xuening and Zhang Zhe-

Even though she doesn't really know anything.

Unexpectedly, the people in the Shuxiang Inn staged a big show in just a few sips of tea, and they were still officials in the capital, so they couldn't help whispering to each other for a while.

Xiao Dingfei knew quite early on that the relationship between Jiang Xuening and Zhang Zhe was unusual.

After all, when they went from prison in the capital to Tongzhou, the two rode together.

But he didn't understand the relationship.

Sometimes I feel that these two people are connected with each other, and they both have intentions for each other; sometimes I feel that they restrain and tolerate each other, as if there is a layer between them, and neither dares to be free and easy.

Listening to You Yue's hypocritical crying in the hall, she was still talking about Jiang Xuening's affair with Zhang Zhe, if it wasn't for Jiang Xuening's watery seduction, how could Yao Xi, the majestic young lady of Yao Shangshu's mansion, divorce Zhang Zhe? An urge to tear this woman's stinky mouth open.

But after thinking about it, I endured it.

He laughed inexplicably, and took the time to lift the hem of his robe, and sat down at a table in the hall, only thinking about when Jiang Xuening would come back.

It's just that I didn't expect that after sitting for a full two minutes, I became a little impatient, and I didn't wait for Jiang Xuening to come back. Instead, the sound of reining in the horse landed outside the door of Shuxiang Inn.

The man on the horse, before he even entered the inn, came in a hoarse voice that was thirsty and irritated because of the days of running around.

Exhaustion filled with ecstasy.

He actually shouted: "News from the Ren's Saltworks! The best news for Shangshang Daji-"

There was still a slightly red and swollen slap mark on You Yue's face, and she was dipping a handkerchief in water to apply it, thinking viciously in her heart that Jiang Xuening must look good when she gets power in the future, but on the other hand, she was also anxious about the news about the Ren's Salt Works Not yet.

At this moment, she heard a voice outside, and she stood up suddenly.

It was the first one who couldn't hold back and asked, "What good news?"

For a while, almost everyone in the Shuxiang Inn rushed up, and the voices of inquiries kept coming and going, and the next moment, You Yue's voice was covered, but it didn't attract too many people's attention.

That man has long been dusty.

A cotton-padded jacket was covered in dust, his face was black and yellow, his hair was disheveled, his lips were already dry and chapped, but his eyes were piercing and shining brightly, hiding the excitement that no one could hold back, and he shouted loudly : "Everyone be quiet, everyone be quiet, listen to me first! Our patriarch, Mr. Ren, has worked together with his wife to solve the current crisis that the saltworks is facing! The rebuilding of the saltworks is only a matter of a month."

Everyone was extremely surprised: "There is such a skill?"

The shopkeeper hurriedly squeezed into the crowd and handed him a bowl of water.