Ch 64

Xie Wei also had nothing to do with her, a little helplessness added to his voice.

It was in a fit of anger before.

But after these two days of calmness and calmness, Jiang Boyou and Yan Lin's pleading and entrustment from the beginning came to mind again, and he had promised to treat a little girl who was not in her teens just because of such a trivial matter as the cat. It was too much to speak harshly and hurt her face.

Not to mention that he was the first to be arbitrary.

Some petty girls have to be coaxed, maybe they want to be soft and not hard?

Xie Wei looked at her expression.

But she looked up at him in surprise, as if she couldn't believe that such words would come out of his mouth, but it was only the moment of emotion that leaked out, and the next moment, she put it all in, bowed her head and said: "Mister's words are serious, and students dare not be angry with him."

Jiang Xuening didn't want to deal with Xie Wei in the first place, the impression he left on her in her previous life was too bad, and she had more accidental contact in this life, which was beyond her control.

Reason told her that the farther away the better.

She went back last night and thought about it, even though Xie Wei threw away "Women's Commandments", she was indeed not the same as other gentlemen, and she also wanted to defend herself that she didn't listen to Zhang Chong's lecture for no reason, but she calmed down and thought, misunderstanding is not a bad thing.

To save Xie Wei from taking her by his side to watch.

Just be angry, be angry.

So she still put on an attitude of rejecting others thousands of miles away, turned around and hugged Qin from the table next to Xie Wei, wanting to say goodbye and leave.

The young girl's figure was like a young willow branch, slender and soft, she was wearing a light purple fairy skirt, the hanging skirt swayed gently with her footsteps, and there was a bit of natural elegance in her posture.

It is very different from when I went to Beijing.

Logically speaking, Xie Wei shouldn't have thought of it; but at this moment, the gesture of her holding the piano, strangely overlapped with the indelible scene in his memory.

The moon is bright in the deep mountains, and the grass is overgrown.

The mandrill's night horn could be faintly heard from the dark and ghostly tree shadows, and the rotten smell of the leaves accumulated on the soil over the years was mixed with the smell of the surrounding vegetation.

He had a terrible fever and was very sick.

Leaning against those few rocks, I almost fell asleep.

But at this time, the sound of deep footsteps and shallow footsteps came slowly, accompanied by a hoarse voice hidden in excitement and excitement: "The village! There is a village after turning the two mountains in front of you." ! I ran to the front to see the smoke!"

Xie Wei didn't want to open his eyes.

But the footsteps came to him, and the voice also came to him, someone shook him vigorously: "We will go out soon, wake up, wake up, don't fall asleep!"

Xie Wei felt that she was noisy again.

However, when the little girl saw that he was not awake, she became terrified and choked up timidly, with a cry in her voice: "Don't sleep, Wanniang said that you will not be able to wake up if you die. What should I do if you die? Afraid of death..."